Desperate attempts to gain players

Constant attempts to advertise their server in other SA-MP servers is getting really irritating. They did it once, twice, 10 times. I even went to their IRC and warned them - they were quiet for a week and the same shit started again today.

This is a, call it "friendly-request", to the owner of NFS server, Dandy_Prasetyo to bring his 5 administrators to their senses and take some action - otherwise, I will.

No matter how many times he/they attempted or even advertised, that server is still empty so please understand that this is pointless and you only make yourself and your server to look even worse.

That's the worse mate, and btw you're not the only one, I'm facing this for 2 months now, Multiple other dayz servers advertise their servers on my server too, they even went as far as getting the RCON pass somehow, banning everyone that was on the server, reason "NEW IP XXXXXXXXX", and not just that, but they changed the hostname to "NEW IP XXXXXXX", I don't understand why can't the y compete fairly,

It's getting beyond a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
It's getting beyond a joke.
It passed that point a long time ago. These aren't jokes, these are bad intentions of people who have no respect for someone else's work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It passed that point a long time ago. These aren't jokes, these are bad intentions of people who have no respect for someone else's work.
And if they managed to get the RCON of your server, then you have a really bad security problem.
Put some defense system on the RCON or disable it completely. If you gave it to someone else, then you also have staff issues.
Nobody memtioned our RCON password?

And when they fail to advertise, they damage the image of one community by accusing, lying, using bot attacks and what not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
And if they managed to get the RCON of your server, then you have a really bad security problem.
Put some defense system on the RCON or disable it completely. If you gave it to someone else, then you also have staff issues.
SFSE has never had it's RCON access breached by anyone, just wanted to make sure that was clear.

Lel re-read the posts above Primes' again. He's not talking about SFSE.

Sorry for getting confused there. The part with the RCON password was supposed to be towards Eoussama's comment.
My mistake there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
...they even went as far as getting the RCON pass somehow, banning everyone that was on the server, reason "NEW IP XXXXXXXXX", and not just that, but they changed the hostname to "NEW IP XXXXXXX"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Lel re-read the posts above Primes' again. He's not talking about SFSE.
Yeah, he kinda is. They are advertising on SFSE.