[Map] The Farm - PimpMyMap

Hi everyone! Today we're transforming an other map, this time a map made by Roozevelt. Click the ******* link down bellow to see the transformation, and if u want to check the original map, click the other link.

P.S Subtitle added, to activate it press the CC button. (Sorry if the translation is crap)

This is insane,seriously
Well done m8, I can't believe is this my pathetic map lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
View Post
This is insane,seriously
Thank you Rooz! I really apreciate the support.

Some great skills, it feels like unturned thou but still great skill i'll also release a couple of maps in the future inspired by you.

Just a quick editing suggestion when you create a new object set it's group id right away then clone away then you can just select that whole group when you are done. We should add a second parameter to /cobject so you can assign a groupid right away or a wild character to select any free group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLeo
View Post
Some great skills, it feels like unturned thou but still great skill i'll also release a couple of maps in the future inspired by you.
Thank you man! Good luck with the maps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Just a quick editing suggestion when you create a new object set it's group id right away then clone away then you can just select that whole group when you are done. We should add a second parameter to /cobject so you can assign a groupid right away or a wild character to select any free group.
Ohh, thank you very much for that tip, very usefull.

Awesome map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
Thank you man! Good luck with the maps!

Ohh, thank you very much for that tip, very usefull.
Yes I am learning of a lot of ways to improve Texture Studio from watching your videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
View Post
This is insane,seriously
That was pretty funny at least you have some inspiration now and your next map should be a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Awesome map!
Thank you Astralis, i really apreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
We should add a second parameter to /cobject so you can assign a groupid right away or a wild character to select any free group.
BTW Pottus if u implement this ideea, it will be good to be a optional thing. That way if u dont want to add the object to a group you will save some time not typing the groupid.

Never fail to amaze, good job