BAN IP with no reason

Hi ! I have a big problem with my server. I don't know how and why, but our players will be banned for no reason ( ip ban ). Few hours ago i was banned also, i am the owner. I received SERVER CLOSED CONNECTION and i tried to join again, so " you are banned from this server ". I checked banex, ban(playerid); in the entire script. There is nothing suspicious. I can't understand why it happens. Until few days ago it didn't didn't happen. I didn't make something new on server, i guess that is from server.cfg options like messageholelimit, ackslimit or something. Is it possible?

Код HTML:
maxnpc 10
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
language ENG
connseedtime 300000
cookielogging 1
db_logging 1
db_log_queries 1
minconnectiontime 7000
logqueries 0
messageslimit 500
die_on_error 0
ackslimit 7000
messageholelimit 7000

Hmm, I guess someone had your rcon password, and logged in as rcon and banned all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, I guess someone had your rcon password, and logged in as rcon and banned all.
No, our password is heavy and if someone will be logged in as an administrator, we will receive a message about it. This is wrong. Something else please.

Show us your server_log.txt

#Chapter 2 starts

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=637179&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your server_log.txt
there is nothing about it. I checked already.

bump

Maybe it is something wrong in your script

Search in your gamemode script for anything related to Ban or SendRconCommand("banip") and see if it might be the problem
Try to figure where the Ban event happen (Like on connect? or after using some command or something)

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice that you actually said you checked your script

Are your plays timing out then reconnecting? If so, the client might try to reconnect too quickly which the samp server doesn't like. It results in a small ban for the quick reconnect.

remove everything with ban from script nd enjoy