Vehicle labels don't load on OnGameModeInit

Hello, i've made a script myself and i've added a stock for creating and attaching labels to vehicles and a stock for creating vehicles above it and added it in OnGameModeInit and it doesnt work, i've tried adding printf to see what is the problem after each stock and the problem seems to be on 3dlabels. help pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMaestro123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i've made a script myself and i've added a stock for creating and attaching labels to vehicles and a stock for creating vehicles above it and added it in OnGameModeInit and it doesnt work, i've tried adding printf to see what is the problem after each stock and the problem seems to be on 3dlabels. help pls
Code?

Kindly Show us your code and your server log, how you wanna us help you without the code and server log !!!

Quote:

public OnGameModeInit()
{
LoadVehLabel();
return 1;
}

stock LoadVehLabels () {

firmlabel[0][firmveh[0]] = Create3DTextLabel(""green"[ Carpenter ]", 0xFFFFFFFF, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 10.0, 0, 1);
Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(firmlabel[0][firmveh[0]], firmveh[0], 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
firmlabel[1][firmveh[1]] = Create3DTextLabel(""green"[ Carpenter ]", 0xFFFFFFFF, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 10.0, 0, 1);
Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(firmlabel[1][firmveh[1]], firmveh[1], 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
return 1;
}

there you go.