Anyone here who codes outside of Samp?

Hi everyone,

just wondering how many of you are software engineers or code c#, swift, php etc..

Would love to meet some of you guys, bounce some ideas off each other etc.

I code PHP Java MYSQL CSS and a bit C# and lua

C#, but only basics. Mostly used it to play around with Unity.

Html,css,js,c#,c/c++

Almost all languages as I do them at school.

c/c++ (now i gotta work with C for microcontrollers, but my favourite is modern C++) and mysql. I hate others

php, c#, c++, does mysql count? lol

My work(Webdeveloper frontend & backend): HTML, PHP7, CSS/SASS, SQL and JavaScript(with NodeJS and webpack).

My free time: C/C++

C#, Asp.net, HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, Java and more.

P7, H5, CSS, JS, /JQ if it now counts as its only a library/, C#, Python, SQL, Somewhat Java, ActionScript.

Lua, PHP, Javascript and abit C#, C++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
P7, H5, CSS, JS, /JQ if it now counts as its only a library/, C#, Python, SQL, Somewhat Java, ActionScript.
wow you code in pascal 7 and haskell 5?

Everything I code is on the side.

Pawn - Just getting back into it after a long break; SA-MP related.
VBA - Creating custom spreadsheets for work in Excel
C/C++ - Mostly to lay out OOP concepts, some C console programs. Minor platformer type games I made for my little sister to mess around with

By no means a software developer, but I'm fairly well versed in programming concepts and data manipulation/structures. Maybe university would be an option if I wasn't already making the same paychecks without tens of thousands of debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, really now, does html count here? I'd be more surprised if anyone knows to use excel
The trick is to build your DOM properly so it has a proper outline. This will make it easier for search engines to index which in turn will bump your site up in the results. But a markup language is still a language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nG Inverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe university would be an option if I wasn't already making the same paychecks without tens of thousands of debt.
Thank god for affordable education in Europe.

C#,HTML,lil bit of PHP,Lua,n sum others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
Посмотреть сообщение
My work(Webdeveloper frontend & backend): HTML, PHP7, CSS/SASS, SQL and JavaScript(with NodeJS and webpack).

My free time: C/C++
As you do this for a job, mind I ask how you got in to the field? I currently work in IT as a technician and start an open university course in Computer Science which I am going to be taking the software development path - they teach you JAVA and JavaScript though. I only really code c# and swift at the moment

@everyoneelse - would love to know how many of you went down the education route, or self taught!

C / C++ / HTML

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd be more surprised if anyone knows to use excel
I use LibreMath...

Also, if any one is interested in making apps/programs/websites etc together - learn off each other, hit me up and see what happens

Pawn is love, pawn is life. Once Microsoft reconizes kalcors fine work with samp they will proceed in making it the server side language in ASP.NET. Then all of you will be crying because you learned other languages and betrayed the samp community.