Synchronization of firing with weapons

Description:
What a strange bug with the synchronization of firing weapons. I just run, and other players see as if I'm firing at the same time no one is getting damage and OnPlayerWeaponShot is not called.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6wHT0K-Pk

I'd say this has more to do with your script than anything.

Have you tried it with Grand Larceny, and removed all your scripts out of the issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post

Have you tried it with Grand Larceny, and removed all your scripts out of the issue?
Yes, I tried this bug on completely pure fashion, and if need be I can record the video.

Finally, I want to add that I do not have any scripts or replacements in my game, everything is completely clean.

I'm just going to say that if this was a real bug, then a LOT more people would encounter this... I'd hazard a guess that you've messed up your server config, or you have a real problem with the network it's on.

I've had this happen when I was a passenger (drive-by) on a vehicle then the server deletes said vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post

Ok its fake, what will you use to recreate it ?

Now... I have managed to recreate that walking. It's kinda'f like CWALK, but different, it's weird, but i wasn't shooting. ( on another screen ) TBH its realy hard to recreate and i don't see it being something like CBUG or CWALK.

What do you do to ( punch, switch weapons, aim and run ? )

It happens when you punch and withdraw your weapon straight away and aim. Don't do it, and it won't happen.

This is nothing new at all Kanada has been doing this for years.

I do know this bug already for years, nothing new