[FilterScript] Inventory & Items - Textdraw menu

Well done interesting and looks good.

Good job + REP

https://www.********.com/ZomboT3ch/p...type=3&theater thanks Gammix.

Are you still updating this? I decided to use the latest github version and there's some issues with it.

The item model, name, and "x items in inventory" as well as some other textdraws are global textdraws rather than player textdraws which results in the global textdraws overlapping the player textdraws. Because they are global textdraws, clicking on the items will mess up the slot for all players who have their inventory open.

I tried fixing it but I don't really know that much about your method of creating the textdraws so it results in a mess.

It'd be great if you could provide a solution.

Woah .nice system

nice! make for SA PUBG for new update please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you still updating this? I decided to use the latest github version and there's some issues with it.

The item model, name, and "x items in inventory" as well as some other textdraws are global textdraws rather than player textdraws which results in the global textdraws overlapping the player textdraws. Because they are global textdraws, clicking on the items will mess up the slot for all players who have their inventory open.

I tried fixing it but I don't really know that much about your method of creating the textdraws so it results in a mess.

It'd be great if you could provide a solution.
I have new UI design and i am working a much cleaner code and it will be easy for everyone to edit. I am also making a little include for working in multiple scripts.