New server trailer - WTLS (Singleplayer Features)

Hello everyone! I would like to share this new trailer for our server, hope you will like it! I would be pleased if you leave some comments in this thread! Thanks everyone for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyHUb1Ja4do

Looks amazing man.

Nice one

Trailers are not supposed to be 16 minutes...

holy jesus that ain't the trailer that's the whole movie

I'm amazed, like really amazed, I joined your server yesterday everything worked swiftly and fine, and now that I saw this vid with all of those features I was left speechless, I have no Idea how you managed to pull something like this and still have a (kinda)lag-free server, tbh I have no Idea how you made most of the things shown in the video nor have I ever though SA-MP was capable of such things unless you used some kind of black magic to pull this off,JK
anyways, I'm really impressed, really really good job, this was one of the few servers on SA-MP that I ACTUALLY acknowledge

I'm sorry for the length, but there are so many features on the server and we wanted to show them all. The last trailer from 2013 was about 8 minutes but since then a lot of new features were added to the server. You can think of this as a preview instead of trailer if you wish. Thanks everyone for your patience while watching this :)

The best server I've ever seen.
A lot of niCe details.

This is exactly what I had in mind, when I first googled 'GTA San Andreas Multiplayer' many years ago.
I'm not joking when I say this, this is always what I wanted my own server to be (if I ever made/released one). One of my notes literally is 'implement all things from the GTA 3 era singleplayer games'.
The fact that I sat through the whole video with this big smile on my face says more than what I could ever come up with to write down that experience.

My hat off to you and your team, sir. I'm so glad to see that at least someone has had the same idea and managed to make it happen.

These are some really awesome features and at some points I was wondering if you had any access to some original San Andreas code, haha! It made me wanna play your server right now. Good luck and I'd like to see more awesome features in the future!

Cool features, keep adding new stuff!

The fact that you did all that in "0.3" Makes me wonder why mostly everyone is crying for an Update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
View Post
The fact that you did all that in "0.3" Makes me wonder why mostly everyone is crying for an Update.
Nothing beats creativity.