If you suffered "Admin Abuse"...

Whats the thing two servers from the same "community" got in common? The administration.
If the admins sucks on one of those servers, chances are pretty good they also suck on the other servers. Simply because theres the same team "owning" the servers, so theyll choose the admins in the same manner.

If Id join a random server, and experience terrible admins, I wouldnt be interested at all in their other servers. Unless the first server was really, really great. I that server sucked, and the administration sucked, the only chance id join another server from that team would be by accident, if i dont know it actually belongs to the first server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you ever been kicked by an admin for no reason at all?

Did you get banned because you became friends with the server owners' girlfriend?
One in three players experience admin abuse atleast once throughout their time playing the game.

If you or your loved ones experienced admin abuse, there is help out there. Call now at 555-5-555-5555.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like a radio commercial in GTA
I know right. That kind of humorous advertisements they play through the radio.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
I got banned from my fav server for no reason years ago. Now I own that server.
^^ Real Thug Life Inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debjit
Посмотреть сообщение
^^ Real Thug Life Inspiration!
When you own it, what happened to guy who banned you ?

whaaat

sew semi suo is bullying me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
whaaat

sew semi suo is bullying me.
Suck it up buttercup, you were the one who started Visitor Messaging.

Don't go be crying foul now, and posting it to everyone like you're a punk.

If you don't want to get abused by all of the admins or owners then stay away from the server you're playing in. And if 1 admin is just abusing you then ignore or report it. You can't really complicate things just so you can post something that can to your bad experience on a certain because everything has a solution if you don't think about the problem while finding a solution.

I would report the abuser, if he gets punished i will stay in the community, Otherwise i will leave.

Well depends what kind of abusive is :P

Why are you weird people are bump'ing this 5 months old thread ?

Current thread context: "xo" bumped the thread at the start of the second page with a shitty insult, resulting in what looks like a flame war between op Sew_Sumi and xo in visitor messages. xo seems to have deleted all but one of their comments on Sew_Sumi's profile, unless they never made any others. Not certain.

But honestly, to me it just looks like Sew_Sumi fed the troll...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Current thread context: "xo" bumped the thread at the start of the second page with a shitty insult, resulting in what looks like a flame war between op Sew_Sumi and xo in visitor messages.

Close.. It's incorrect, but highlights something quite severe that xo simply recycles his insults, constantly going on about abusing peoples anal cavity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Close.. It's incorrect, but highlights something quite severe that xo simply recycles his insults, constantly going on about abusing peoples anal cavity.
I'm pretty sure he's just a troll and wanted you to respond how you did, with a bunch of visitor messages trying to tell him what he is trying to get you to tell him. The best thing you can do is ignore him my friend.

Admins who abuse are usually real-life (or really close) acquaintances to the owner, USUALLY. I've experienced this before, and to answer your question - I would not play on the same community.

when i receive abuse i like to look at what has being said to me everyday like this: http://not-angry.club/