If you suffered "Admin Abuse"...

If you suffered admin abuse, on one game server in a community, would you continue to play their other games?

So say for instance, that they run a GTA V, along with a SAMP server, if you knew abuse happened on the SAMP server, and were all heading to the GTA V server to see if that was 'different' and then experienced it there as well, would you even go back to the SAMP server, and would you even continue playing on their servers at all?

I don't know if i get what you're saying but if i do the answer would be no

If it has a good community and script, sure. But if it's one of those NGG edits, then no.

Good Staff > Good Players > Good Community

When I experience "admin abuse" (AKA power hungry faggots), I tend to just piss them off until they ban me. That way I know I won't be going back.

Yeah, I experienced it, alright.

The dude was an isolated case. I studied the rest of the staff members back then and they seemed alright.
The problem was that this asshole was higher authority than them, so they couldn't do much about it. He was also friends with one of the owners.
The server had what I needed and besides this dude, everything was ok. So I worked hard and gained the trust of all the owners.
Long story short, I didn't stop until I made him wish he'd never pissed me off. He left the server right after I demoted him, and after a while he came back and apologized.

So to answer the question, I wouldn't judge an entire community by the script, nor by the actions of one staff member.
You need to pay attention to the daily activities that take place on that server.
Bad stuff is bound to occur, and it's up to the staff to filter it. If they handle it well and the server has what you need, I don't see why you wouldn't stay.

Most samp admins are kids and these kids abuse the commands at its best.

For instance, I was recently looking at one of kitten's gamemode video and saw that kid chasing a human faction player, and since he couldn't catch him so he warns the guy for bunny hoping lol.

So i never play on servers where these kids are holding higher power.

Probably no or even a yes if the higher authorities knows how to manage the report against admin then wait for the right moment to report them and if the authorities are 13's then bye bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I experienced it, alright.

The dude was an isolated case. I studied the rest of the staff members back then and they seemed alright.
The problem was that this asshole was higher authority than them, so they couldn't do much about it. He was also friends with one of the owners.
The server had what I needed and besides this dude, everything was ok. So I worked hard and gained the trust of all the owners.
Long story short, I didn't stop until I made him wish he'd never pissed me off. He left the server right after I demoted him, and after a while he came back and apologized.

So to answer the question, I wouldn't judge an entire community by the script, nor by the actions of one staff member.
You need to pay attention to the daily activities that take place on that server.
Bad stuff is bound to occur, and it's up to the staff to filter it. If they handle it well and the server has what you need, I don't see why you wouldn't stay.
This is perfect.

It's hard to say.. even us older people such as myself for example, I still get called out regularly and bitched at for admin abuse, even though I've made the power and ability used on them myself and have been doing the same thing with it for nearly 10 years now.. even using it on myself ffs lol.

I do really feel people have become somewhat sensitive to authority.. maybe even within samp in general, most people play the 'it's just game, don't be so serious' card, but you really do have to be serious because it is you who sets the example for others.. an you want others to take it seriously don't you?

For me personally, in order for there to be order somebody has to be mean, without that someone to be mean an someone to fear, there is no order and then nobody gives a shit anymore.

I leave at first admin abuse that I see and I never go back to that community

i will abuse your anal cavity till you suffer.

Nah never fuck that the last thing i'd ever stand is being abused or pushed over by higher power or someone thinking he's simply better than you, i'd get my payback and never come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
So triggered that he can't even give any good insults. Has to search through my old posts for ammunition, yet because he can't get anything, he comes up with abuse that's so second grade that it was left back a few years because it's so 'special'...

Wassup pussy boi. Looking for lips or what seni sew sew semi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
Посмотреть сообщение
Go on boi, till I suffer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have you ever been kicked by an admin for no reason at all?

Did you get banned because you became friends with the server owners' girlfriend?
One in three players experience admin abuse atleast once throughout their time playing the game.

If you or your loved ones experienced admin abuse, there is help out there. Call now at 555-5-555-5555.

Sounds like a radio commercial in GTA

I would leave that community.

I got banned from my fav server for no reason years ago. Now I own that server.