GTA SA Can't start

Well, My game can't started, I have directx,etc,... Everything needed but I just can't open it through SA-MP. At first I couldn't open it with normal setting either opening the GTA SA it self or by SA-MP so I change the compatibility to Window 98 / ME, btw I'm using windows 7, It runs GTA SA offline even if I use SA-MP. I did everything, deleting gta-sa.set, changing compatibility, run as administrator but I can't open it. I even tried to reinstall GTA SA and SA-MP but It just won't work. I used to be able to run it but after I install Nvidia EXP, the game won't start anymore. Can anyone help ?

UPDATE VIDEO ON THE BUG
https://*********/Gqd8b_0Xg68

Sign out of windows, and re-sign in. I get this problem every now and then and that seems to fix it for me.

Well, i restarted my pc also but still not working

The fuck is this...

You right click on the exe, bring up its properties, then start up some other file?

Download modloader, start gta_sa and upload the log here.

Edit: Stop downloading from Torrent, that's sooooooo 2012, just download from MediaFire hahahah.

I'd more be looking at SA-MPs options, as in there, you'll probably find you've got it pointing to another installation folder, that doesn't work, as there's 3 installations I can see alone in the folder beforehand.