SAMP SUMO Server

Hi everyone,

I used to manage a SAMP SUMO server, this has been shut down a long time ago due to people no longer playing it.
Lately I have been getting requests to put this back up from people.

My question to you, the community, is: Are there many SUMO server's still alive or would you see mine return?

I don't see too much ones, maybe no

I wouldn't want that, I ******d samp SUMO and it looks like minigame / drift / racing server.. Not into those.

There is one.

It's basically vehicle derby guys, there's a few SUMO servers up and running, they're actually kinda fun.

I used to play in one Sumo server before and it was fun as hell ,I don't know if the player will see the same vision or not but if you feel that you want to get back in action then you gotta give it a shot !

I sometime play on Crash n Burn Derby It has low player base but it is fun.. because of their maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
I used to play in one Sumo server before and it was fun as hell ,I don't know if the player will see the same vision or not but if you feel that you want to get back in action then you gotta give it a shot !
I am going to gather a group of interested people first and then see if it's worth a shot, im just not sure if im allowed to post a message on these forums to collect people for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefand
Посмотреть сообщение
I am going to gather a group of interested people first and then see if it's worth a shot, im just not sure if im allowed to post a message on these forums to collect people for the community.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...wpost&t=447813

wat?.....

What is SUMO Server? Script or Server Hosting Website or ....?