Looking for free samp host!

I am looking for free sa-mp host if there any. Doesn't matter how much slots even if its only 5 slots. It's just for server testing before purchase real host.

PM'ed you one.

You can test on local host, No need to waste your time on uploading your server files, Also if you want to test with some friends or people, You can port forward your server. Anyway, Sent you some links in your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryllium
Посмотреть сообщение
You can test on local host, No need to waste your time on uploading your server files, Also if you want to test with some friends or people, You can port forward your server. Anyway, Sent you some links in your inbox.
Making a server with your own IP is a very bad thing and risky to your Computer and your Router too.
Let's imagine that he made his server with his own IP and he received players.
After that, a DDOS Attacker has joined his server and attacked his IP and Computer.
This is why people avoid hosting their servers with their local IP.
But you can use local host to test your server

I don't think that you can trust any free hosting websites as you they may take your script and end up being uploaded online and accessible by anyone .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
Посмотреть сообщение
Making a server with your own IP is a very bad thing and risky to your Computer and your Router too.
After that, a DDOS Attacker has joined his server and attacked his IP and Computer.
If he used it correctly with too much router security softwares and settings, He won't get ddosed or anything, He can secure himself as i did before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNelson
Посмотреть сообщение
then windows firewall will step forward and block the ddos .-. . unless that nigga wanna ddos this poor dude isp haha.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, I want to try config the .so file. If i buy real host then I have problem with .so, then it's pointless. Waste a lot of time fixing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAjusshi
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, I want to try config the .so file. If i buy real host then I have problem with .so, then it's pointless. Waste a lot of time fixing it.
You can test them by the linux option program.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can test them by the linux option program.
I don't know about linux. I used to be with Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalShark
Посмотреть сообщение
Ultra-H
RP server are not allowed.