Mapping help

I made some of my own maps from scratch and place them in my script , now i've notice one certain base map is a bit bug, meaning if u place a map in the script the base maps disappears in game, can someone tell me whats the issue with this? and what can i do to prevent it?

Post your code where you have the "CreateDynamicObject" or "CreateObject" first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF
Посмотреть сообщение
Post your code where you have the "CreateDynamicObject" or "CreateObject" first.
both maps are made with createobject

Alright great but where did you put the code? I'd also recommend switching to CreateDynamicObject and using the Streamer plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright great but where did you put the code? I'd also recommend switching to CreateDynamicObject and using the Streamer plugin.
I place this under ongamemodeinit also i have used createdynamicobject but it doesnt even create them.

If you're using CreateDynamicObject within your gamemode make sure you've streamer plugin installed. If you do, make sure it's updated to the latest version.

Here is a link to streamer plugin

Hope this will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCesar
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're using CreateDynamicObject within your gamemode make sure you've streamer plugin installed. If you do, make sure it's updated to the latest version.

Here is a link to streamer plugin

Hope this will help.
Ok so i've updated the plugin etc but the script still doesn't load the map... Is there a required amount of maps in each script or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so i've updated the plugin etc but the script still doesn't load the map... Is there a required amount of maps in each script or something?
did you include streamer on top of your code?
did you add streamer plugin to your server.cfg?
you have all the files placed in the correct directory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCesar
Посмотреть сообщение
did you include streamer on top of your code?
did you add streamer plugin to your server.cfg?
you have all the files placed in the correct directory?
I did all that stuff

bump