24 Hour Charity Stream - SA:MP Included

I want to give back in a way that I can to support some fantastic charities in the UK. I've been streaming on Twitch.TV for almost 2 years on and off and have been apart of one of the best online communities, LSRP for nearly 9 years. I have also been playing on SA:MP since 2006. Being a working man now I've booked a few days off of work to complete this.

On 30th June 2017 from 9AM UK > 1st July 2017 9AM I will be completing a 24 hour stream, which you can watch live on https://www.twitch.tv/smithyvids - the stream is either going to be split 50/50 between SA:MP and another game, or 50/25/25 with SA:MP being in favor. This means 12 hours of solid SA:MP, and longer (if we can make it last that long as we've a lot of planning)!

UPDATE: Now using Virgin Giving Money as GoFundMe & JustGiving have manual verification that takes too long. Virgin Giving Money also manage the money for you and disseminate it to the charities equally automatically!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team...scharitystream

I wanted to make this post to make you all aware and invite you all to come along! I feel like this could not only provide some fantastic support and advertisement to some fantastic charities that need it, but also promote SA:MP even further than it already is.

Why am I doing this?
My nan passed away just over six months ago after suffering for almost two years with Dementia, and being a keen supporter and volunteer for Pilgrims Hospice in her amazing life also.

My niece also recently passed away in March of this year, after 4 months battling 2 holes in her heart, coarctation of her aorta, having only one lung and only one kidney. My sister and her fiance have raised a substantial amount of money themselves for the Ronald McDonald Foundation, Demelza Hospice and Evelina Childrens Hospital London for their amazing support, and I want to evenly split and add to that total of almost Ј3,000+ they've already raised.

Any suggestions please do forward them on and I hope this is allowed/permitted as it's all for a great cause, and can only promote positive support for the five aforementioned charities! The stream will be live at 9AM on https://www.twitch.tv/smithyvids

just don't stream GTA V, that would be a stream of pure waiting and loading

I've saw this on the LSRPs forum but didn't really have time to reply so I'll do it here.

It's a really good and cool thing you're doing. Sorry to hear about your nan & niece and I'll try to watch most of the stream. Can't wait for it!

I wish you the best of luck!

Live right now! COME AND SAY HI! twitch.tv/smithyvids

Should be removed!

It's for a good cause. I don't see what the problem is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
It's for a good cause. I don't see what the problem is?
Guys clearly an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys clearly an ass.
You made my day charity man!

Are you readyyyyy...... YES WE ARE