Warning 213

I'm having a minor issue where i'm getting 2 odd errors while trying to implement a new system.
I unfortunately receive the "warning 213: tag mismatch" twice, and i have no idea on how to resolve it, as i have done multiple attempts on fixing it,
On the following lines i'm having issues:

new rows = cache_get_row_count(VDatabase);
new vehicleid = cache_get_value_int(row, 0, VDatabase);

Its as if it does not need the connection handle there, or i'm using the wrong function there however i'm not sure on how and what, so a peek from anyone else may help.

Код:
new MySQL: VDatabase;

function Vehicle_Load()
{
        new rows = cache_get_row_count(VDatabase);
        if(rows != 0)
        {
            forex(row,rows)
            {
                new vehicleid = cache_get_value_int(row, 0, VDatabase);
                new ORM:ormid = ServerVehicle[vehicleid][ORM_ID] = orm_create("server_vehicles");

orm_addvar_int(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][ID],"veh_id");
                orm_addvar_string(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Plate],MAX_PLATE_NAME,"veh_plate");
                orm_addvar_int(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Model],"veh_model");
                orm_addvar_int(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Color][0],"veh_color_1");
                orm_addvar_int(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Color][1],"veh_color_2");
                orm_addvar_float(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][0],"veh_x");
                orm_addvar_float(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][1],"veh_y");
                orm_addvar_float(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][2],"veh_z");
                orm_addvar_float(ormid,ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][3],"veh_a");
                orm_apply_cache(ormid,row);
                orm_setkey(ormid,"veh_id");
                Vehicle_Create(vehicleid,INVALID_PLAYER_ID);
            }
        }
        return 1;
}

Why starting new thread? While you have a thread opened here.

The connectionHandle is optional that's why it caused that warning with you..

@JasonRiggs the Primary issue there was resolved this thread represents a new issue within the same part of code, therefor i opened a new thread, anyway thank you for your response, does that mean i do not have to worry about the warning its giving or do i need to find a solution to this?