Offering a free Invision Power Board forum license (with small t&c's)

I've had an Invision Power Board license in which I haven't been using - so thought may aswell get some use out of it and provide it free of charge to an existing server already.

Note: I am not giving away the license, but rather registering your website on the license and provide you with the latest download of IPB, in exchange for 1x ****** AdSense slot in which will be on your forum permanently, that's the only catch.

I only have one license up for offer - but if I receive good feedback about this - I may be offering out more for any other servers.

Requirements:
* 750+ pageviews per week (These stats can be checked with your webhost/****** adsense or existing forum software)
* The forum to be used as your main. (Not a sub-forum, e.g. forums for a faction, gang or a clan).
* No adult content is allowed to be visible. (Aslong as your server isn't some sort of bdsm roleplay; it should be fine.)
* No other ****** Adsense code can be used. (Bing or any other affiliate program adverts is fine; just no ****** Adsense!)

To note:
* I am not paying, managing or touching your webserver; this is your responsibility.
* If the provided adcode is changed, modified or deleted without notice - then I'll retract the license.
* No modifications/addons are provided - but there's a huge amount of free ones on the web you can download and add to it yourself!
* The license will not be retracted at all, aslong as the requirements are being met, which is easily done.

If you're interested - please private message me some details regarding your server, and a URL to your website's existing forum/website.

OTHER: I don't see why this wouldn't be allowed, although I thought this would be the best forum to post it on the SA-MP's forum. If this should be elsewhere; please let me know if deleting this post.

ALSO: I have offered free things in the past and have lots of people thinking it's a scam. It's not - if you aren't interested, please do not bother posting.

Around 90% people here prefer using nulled boards.

Only nulled version, izi pizzi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Around 90% people here prefer using nulled boards.
True

Why would you resort to a nulled version? If I see or suspect a nulled version I report it to IPS/IB immediately. No compassion. If you're too cheap to pay for a license then pick any free forum software that is almost as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you resort to a nulled version? If I see or suspect a nulled version I report it to IPS/IB immediately. No compassion. If you're too cheap to pay for a license then pick any free forum software that is almost as good.
I have had few web hosting clients being caught with nulled versions since they were sent a DMCA letter from IPS but they just resort to moving from host to host. Can't really do much about it since they probably just moved to an offshore host.

Don't know why people won't just use MyBB or even just save up for a XenForo license (cheapest one, also probably the best).

I asked ****** it said you were reselling something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handjobs
Посмотреть сообщение
I asked ****** it said you were reselling something
Was this aimed towards me? Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I'm not selling anything here. There is no cost, deposit or anything of the sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Finally someone with sense.