[WILD WEST SERVER] Caverns leading to Mexico

Whilst we have an entire map to play with, we also have a cavern labyrinth which runs under our map and heads to our upcoming Project Mexico, which will be released as a map expansion together with a gun smuggling script, marihuana growing addition to the farming system and a generally "everything illegal" update where we focus on adding features for our illegal roleplayers.

Furthermore, this is only a small preview. The caverns are about 75% done with about 9 to 11 different tunnels, each with their own puzzels, hidden lore secret doors and booby traps.

Dude, great as always!!!

oh cool,traps and secrets.I want to explore that!

Looks great!

How long does no such map appear, it's good for dayz servers.

The hype is real, great job

Looks good, keep it up.

long time no see, man! good work.

The finished product will be amazing. The map you see atm is the beginning tunnel, there is more to be explored. And this map actually serves as a connector to another existing tunnel map, so you can really get thoughts and imagination of how it'll look like.

Great one

WW-RP's development is leaving me speechless since a long time xD Good work as always.

Thanks for the constructive feedback everyone. As I am writing this the cave map has doubled in size and uniqueness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyoDahBoss
View Post
Thanks for the constructive feedback everyone. As I am writing this the cave map has doubled in size and uniqueness.
Care to share screenshots? As it looks in OP's images the cave's size looks perfect already, bigger wouldn't be realistic enough I guess. Must watch to compare. Or perhaps you meant length size and not height?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi
View Post
Care to share screenshots? As it looks in OP's images the cave's size looks perfect already, bigger wouldn't be realistic enough I guess. Must watch to compare
The cave is about the same size but there are just more tunnels and routes now. Besides, this is linked to a 15+ tunnel labyrinth as well.

A full tour of the map will be released once the map is actually finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
The cave is about the same size but there are just more tunnels and routes now. Besides, this is linked to a 15+ tunnel labyrinth as well.

A full tour of the map will be released once the map is actually finished
Yeah, I misunderstood. I thought he was referring to height size. My bad

I'm not too much of a sa-mp player but i feel like i need to play this server.