[Audio Plugin] Question

Hello, I need an asisstance concerning Audio plug-in.

I know a lot of GameMods that use this type of plug-in. Within them is a good code through which music is played.
Though when I tried to put it in my script, I don't hear anything in the game, despite the fact that everything in the options concerning the audio is maxed out.
When install the Audio Client, I can hear everything in order.
My question is simple, how were other servers able to use that plug-in if it requires an audio client to be downloaded for the player.
At the moment I'm thinking I could download a launcher that would download the files and automatically install them into the player's SAMP folder.
Do you think that makes sense ?

Nah not really, I believe that ahh... The problem is in the link you are loading the audio from, And that this audio client make it work for you, But other servers use valid links.. Ahh its like adding a pic into a thread on a forums, When you do [img]link[/img] sometimes the pic doesn't appear bec you will need to copy the image location (ended with ".png"), To not go very far from the point, Make sure of the link validation..

They where using this function. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayAudioStreamForPlayer They play an audio file from a Stream URL.