Someone ever readed back an old post from hisself?

I have found back a old post from myself, this one was posted when I was about 12 years old.
It just shocked me, I can't even understand my own English, if you have a bad post from old times too..
Post your screenshots below, I want to see of I was not the only one with very bad English in that time.

I feel bad that that's your only post and you received minus reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
I feel bad that that's your only post and you received minus reputations.
his posts got deleted by mods for some reason

I don't feel bad for any of my posts.
I do probably have a wrong reaction when it comes to certain events, but I'm human.
If I have to set something straight with someone I'll gladly do it.

Yes, looks funny.

My first post was about me introducing myself(http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...81#post2183281) so not really.

How can he have minus reputation, lol.. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel550
Посмотреть сообщение
How can he have minus reputation, lol.. -_-
A long time ago, people were able to give minus rep. It was abused, so they removed the feature.
Some people still have scars, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivor7000
Посмотреть сообщение
I have found back a old post from myself, this one was posted when I was about 12 years old.
It just shocked me, I can't even understand my own English, if you have a bad post from old times too..
Post your screenshots below, I want to see of I was not the only one with very bad English in that time.

are u sure this is an old post on samp forum xd i think you were requesting a House in an island not a SA-MP Server xddd