Share with us your SA-MP memories.

I remember most of the fun times I had on TrueRoleplay. Heck I wasn't a good roleplayer back then but it was enough to not get admin jailed and I tried to improve. I remember I started up my first faction there with shitty looking titles and half broken English and people were supporting me, I was so happy because of this. Obviously they knew it would never become official and deep down I knew as well but I didn't quite care, it was the kindness of the community at TRP that made me realize, now afterwards, that it was the best times I had there. Either way maybe they supported my faction with positive comments because I made something that people usually didn't make, a black type of mafia, not seen that often, wasn't the typical Italian mafia or blood/crips gang that we see 24/7 nowadays (with some exceptions).

I also remember, from TRP, that there was a hitman group that I met and one of them I knew in character, his name was Henry something, sadly cannot remember. I was in danger in character but didn't know what to do so I called him and they came to my house with heavy guns and started protecting me, just a random memory though.

Damn I miss TRP lol. Say what you want about that server but for me it was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember most of the fun times I had on TrueRoleplay. Heck I wasn't a good roleplayer back then but it was enough to not get admin jailed and I tried to improve. I remember I started up my first faction there with shitty looking titles and half broken English and people were supporting me, I was so happy because of this. Obviously they knew it would never become official and deep down I knew as well but I didn't quite care, it was the kindness of the community at TRP that made me realize, now afterwards, that it was the best times I had there. Either way maybe they supported my faction with positive comments because I made something that people usually didn't make, a black type of mafia, not seen that often, wasn't the typical Italian mafia or blood/crips gang that we see 24/7 nowadays (with some exceptions).

I also remember, from TRP, that there was a hitman group that I met and one of them I knew in character, his name was Henry something, sadly cannot remember. I was in danger in character but didn't know what to do so I called him and they came to my house with heavy guns and started protecting me, just a random memory though.

Damn I miss TRP lol. Say what you want about that server but for me it was good.
I played there 2-3 years ago i was a nub too xD but i had fun there for real. I agree with you, it was a legendary community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Is he really?
y, he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeel
Посмотреть сообщение
y, he is
Well I have to say, if the made that entire thing up, he has a good mind to be a novel writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I have to say, if the made that entire thing up, he has a good mind to be a novel writer.
lol knew someone would say that for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
lol knew someone would say that for sure
That sounded real until things you stated some bs with taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
Посмотреть сообщение
dude wtf i never meet a girl from sa-mp
Trust me i met alot of hot girls from SA:MP.

I remember being a Friend of dude who was scripting an RP script from scratch for years, I was the only one who he let me see it. I was so shocked about it. It was like a completely whole different world. Anyways the guy ended up having problems with his life and never saw him again. </3

I met my actually best friend thanks to SAMP/RP server.
Yes, there is a lot of girls on SAMP. I don't know why you find that weird. '-'

First of all, when i joined SAMP community i didnt know what to do just watching ******* tutorials and some shit I didnt even know about SAMP I used to play cs before it but my friend told me to play samp me and my friend joined a freeroam server I spent like 3 months in it and then left it I saw other servers Like RP and cnr DM. I joined some RP servers and then get kicked/banned because of not being able to RP, I didn't know how to rp It took me like 5 months to learn RP, Practicing.. After some time I decided to make my own server but I failed because I didn't know how to start it :P just watched some ******* tutorials and started but closed it vps expired hehe nevermind, I got a lot of friends in Samp, I improved my English very well here by talking to teamspeak with my friends I learnt some bad words too xD I have been playing samp since 3 years. What about you, Mate?

Things I got from SAMP:
1: English - Improved it a little :P
2: Friends - I had like 40 friends on FB before samp but now I have 3k +
3: Lmao, LOL, Lmfao, .l., xD, etc
4: I dont know what to type here xD? No idea

I remember when I played on NG:RP with my real life friends, it was the best time of my life with SAMP.
I also met some really nice people on NG:RP, that I'm still friend with, which is damn nice!
But, we didn't play SA-MP together for the last two years, which I feel really sad about, because, I miss the old days...
But I guess we all got busy, with school, college and etc... Life has to go on...

I held an sa-mp orgy.

I used to 'SAMP n Chill'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
I met my uh... first girlfriend here on SAMP. It was back in the days when people used to roleplay because it was fun. Not roleplay to win. I was 16 years old as I came home from school, being happier than ever to log in and roleplay as much as I can! I was so happy that I began to not give a shit about my real life and instead just think about my characters life all the time. That day was something special, when I got into a Taxi to begin my daily duty, I had an instant call to a female called Sara. I drove to her location as fast as I could and when I arrived at my destiny, I saw the female sitting on the ground - crying. I went out of my Taxi to go and check if she was all right. I sat down next to Sara and asked her if she was okay, she immediately leaned her body at mine while sitting on the end of the sidewalk. So I as a gentleman wrapped my left arm around her and stroked her hair. I asked then.. "What's happened?". She responded with that her mother just died out of cancer and her boyfriend was assaulting her the same day. I continued on stroking her hair as I'd try to clear her mind of what was happening in her life, she then stood up and I went with her as I opened my passenger door for her. Sara took a seat and I closed the door after her. I went to the driver's seat and I made sure she had her seatbelt on and was feeling comfortable in the Taxi. I turned off my meter and began driving around the town together with her. It began to slowly fall darkness of the city and Sara quickly fell asleep while holding my hand on the gear shift. I smiled and continued to drive around and then approached my home which was back then located in Los Colinas. When we arrived I slowly let go of her hand and then went to her side and opened the door. She was still asleep so I slowly and carefully began to carry her out of the Taxi into my home. I placed her on my bed and removed her skin jacket and I took a pillow and slept on the coach. The very next day when we woke up, she didn't, of course, know where she was so I showed her around and told her about yesterday where I took her home to me after she fell asleep. After sitting up the whole night roleplaying with her, she told me that she actually was sad in real life aswell because her mother passed away. She also told me that the talk and roleplay we had made her feel better and forget about the reality for just a moment. A moment that changed both our lifes. She wanted to voice communicate with me so I created a Skype account and she added me. I heard that she had a Swedish accent so I had to ask her if she was from Sweden. It turned out she was and she lived in the same town as me, I didn't want to rush her with "Do you want to meet me?" because I was still a total stranger but she asked me, if I wanted to meet her. I told her I'd love that and we went out for a little walk around our town. It quickly fell dark in real life aswell as we was walking, holding hands together in real life. She began to freeze a little bit so I took off my suit and put it on her and smiled. We began to walk around the town all night and then she invited me to come home to her, she said her parents was not home and we could maybe a have a little fun. The rest of that night, I guess you'll have to figure out so I don't get a ban for sexuall content. The night after that, we stayed together as a couple all untill now, we're still together! So in conclusion, I met my current wife by SAMP and all since that, we've created a special bound between us. Something that wouldn't been possible without SAMP!

Thank you all.
You should become a writer!
Just WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

By the way,SA-MP was the most nicer game first when i played it, i got my best friend T4F which he is cool as fuck!
i played with GTO and Some other Cops And Robbers Servers, but i lost him! i wish to get back old days with my friend A.K.A my bro!

Nice memories :>.