Share with us your SA-MP memories.

Hello everyone, how are you?
Today, i made this post to share our SA-MP memories with each other.
So, can you tell us some of your memories?

I married a girl from SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? XD
Btw that's nice.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
dude wtf i never meet a girl from sa-mp

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
One other guy did too, they now have a baby. Or is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt
Посмотреть сообщение
All you had to do was follow the damn girl Cheez!

I can see this going off topic already.

I don't really have any specific memories. Only ones from an old RP server I played on, met some awesome people there. Currently making new memories on a freeroam server

I met my uh... first girlfriend here on SAMP. It was back in the days when people used to roleplay because it was fun. Not roleplay to win. I was 16 years old as I came home from school, being happier than ever to log in and roleplay as much as I can! I was so happy that I began to not give a shit about my real life and instead just think about my characters life all the time. That day was something special, when I got into a Taxi to begin my daily duty, I had an instant call to a female called Sara. I drove to her location as fast as I could and when I arrived at my destiny, I saw the female sitting on the ground - crying. I went out of my Taxi to go and check if she was all right. I sat down next to Sara and asked her if she was okay, she immediately leaned her body at mine while sitting on the end of the sidewalk. So I as a gentleman wrapped my left arm around her and stroked her hair. I asked then.. "What's happened?". She responded with that her mother just died out of cancer and her boyfriend was assaulting her the same day. I continued on stroking her hair as I'd try to clear her mind of what was happening in her life, she then stood up and I went with her as I opened my passenger door for her. Sara took a seat and I closed the door after her. I went to the driver's seat and I made sure she had her seatbelt on and was feeling comfortable in the Taxi. I turned off my meter and began driving around the town together with her. It began to slowly fall darkness of the city and Sara quickly fell asleep while holding my hand on the gear shift. I smiled and continued to drive around and then approached my home which was back then located in Los Colinas. When we arrived I slowly let go of her hand and then went to her side and opened the door. She was still asleep so I slowly and carefully began to carry her out of the Taxi into my home. I placed her on my bed and removed her skin jacket and I took a pillow and slept on the coach. The very next day when we woke up, she didn't, of course, know where she was so I showed her around and told her about yesterday where I took her home to me after she fell asleep. After sitting up the whole night roleplaying with her, she told me that she actually was sad in real life aswell because her mother passed away. She also told me that the talk and roleplay we had made her feel better and forget about the reality for just a moment. A moment that changed both our lifes. She wanted to voice communicate with me so I created a Skype account and she added me. I heard that she had a Swedish accent so I had to ask her if she was from Sweden. It turned out she was and she lived in the same town as me, I didn't want to rush her with "Do you want to meet me?" because I was still a total stranger but she asked me, if I wanted to meet her. I told her I'd love that and we went out for a little walk around our town. It quickly fell dark in real life aswell as we was walking, holding hands together in real life. She began to freeze a little bit so I took off my suit and put it on her and smiled. We began to walk around the town all night and then she invited me to come home to her, she said her parents was not home and we could maybe a have a little fun. The rest of that night, I guess you'll have to figure out so I don't get a ban for sexuall content. The night after that, we stayed together as a couple all untill now, we're still together! So in conclusion, I met my current wife by SAMP and all since that, we've created a special bound between us. Something that wouldn't been possible without SAMP!

Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
I met my uh... first girlfriend here on SAMP. It was back in the days when people used to roleplay because it was fun. Not roleplay to win. I was 16 years old as I came home from school, being happier than ever to log in and roleplay as much as I can! I was so happy that I began to not give a shit about my real life and instead just think about my characters life all the time. That day was something special, when I got into a Taxi to begin my daily duty, I had an instant call to a female called Sara. I drove to her location as fast as I could and when I arrived at my destiny, I saw the female sitting on the ground - crying. I went out of my Taxi to go and check if she was all right. I sat down next to Sara and asked her if she was okay, she immediately leaned her body at mine while sitting on the end of the sidewalk. So I as a gentleman wrapped my left arm around her and stroked her hair. I asked then.. "What's happened?". She responded with that her mother just died out of cancer and her boyfriend was assaulting her the same day. I continued on stroking her hair as I'd try to clear her mind of what was happening in her life, she then stood up and I went with her as I opened my passenger door for her. Sara took a seat and I closed the door after her. I went to the driver's seat and I made sure she had her seatbelt on and was feeling comfortable in the Taxi. I turned off my meter and began driving around the town together with her. It began to slowly fall darkness of the city and Sara quickly fell asleep while holding my hand on the gear shift. I smiled and continued to drive around and then approached my home which was back then located in Los Colinas. When we arrived I slowly let go of her hand and then went to her side and opened the door. She was still asleep so I slowly and carefully began to carry her out of the Taxi into my home. I placed her on my bed and removed her skin jacket and I took a pillow and slept on the coach. The very next day when we woke up, she didn't, of course, know where she was so I showed her around and told her about yesterday where I took her home to me after she fell asleep. After sitting up the whole night roleplaying with her, she told me that she actually was sad in real life aswell because her mother passed away. She also told me that the talk and roleplay we had made her feel better and forget about the reality for just a moment. A moment that changed both our lifes. She wanted to voice communicate with me so I created a Skype account and she added me. I heard that she had a Swedish accent so I had to ask her if she was from Sweden. It turned out she was and she lived in the same town as me, I didn't want to rush her with "Do you want to meet me?" because I was still a total stranger but she asked me, if I wanted to meet her. I told her I'd love that and we went out for a little walk around our town. It quickly fell dark in real life aswell as we was walking, holding hands together in real life. She began to freeze a little bit so I took off my suit and put it on her and smiled. We began to walk around the town all night and then she invited me to come home to her, she said her parents was not home and we could maybe a have a little fun. The rest of that night, I guess you'll have to figure out so I don't get a ban for sexuall content. The night after that, we stayed together as a couple all untill now, we're still together! So in conclusion, I met my current wife by SAMP and all since that, we've created a special bound between us. Something that wouldn't been possible without SAMP!

Thank you all.
so nice how samp has features to carry skins, put hand of driver and passenger on car gear and other drama haha

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Thank you all.
What server did you meet her on?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Thank you all.
did you forget you are 14 years old?

Uhm, wanted to play multiplayer and I seen that was only possible on PC so it was a cool thing to play as Grove Street members in a gang war server.

EDIT: nvm i'm 12 yo xD

Y'all acting like meeting a girl in SA-MP is the equivalent of finding El Dorado.

Lol Helion x'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeel
Посмотреть сообщение
did you forget you are 14 years old?
Is he really?

I have actually found El Dorado, feels much better than any girl

I hope you all understand that the story I wrote is just some bullshit? Right?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
who didn't : p

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
Посмотреть сообщение
dude wtf i never meet a girl from sa-mp
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I liked your story and i respect that Meller.