[WILD WEST SERVER] Prison Mapping

For the full album, click here: https://imgur.com/a/tNiuI (this thread only has resized previews)

This is the starter prison map. Every cell has distinctive features to make it interesting.

Some parts of the prison are still empty or clear. This is done intently, with the thought in mind that it creates room for future expansions. Shortly after launch we won't be enforcing prison roleplay much as it's generally the case with lower pop servers that it acts as a deterrent for roleplay. That's what we want to avoid, that's why this serves as a base mapping instead of a finalized project.

Once the prison becomes a small center point for roleplay, we will expand to it and add more things to do there.

Credits: Reyo, Venture1997, Dignity

the stair is the best part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture1997
View Post
the stair is the best part!
A great touch by a great mapper

Imo it's a classic.

It's nice good work, would also be nice to have a classic wild west jail in the sherrif's building like one or two cages and wooden textured floors and brick walls

Already have five of those small jails done.

I can't anymore, you are the server that has the best mappings so far. keep it up I am surely gonna join you sooner or later when the server is getting opened

It's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyII
View Post
It's nice good work, would also be nice to have a classic wild west jail in the sherrif's building like one or two cages and wooden textured floors and brick walls
We've got those ready! This is the place the real outlaws go, though.

Atmospheric af, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
View Post
Atmospheric af, nice
Many of the maps are based off of something, there is a base for everything.

Good looking damn!

I always liked prison maps and servers. Well done guys!

Great, the part I liked the most was inside the cells, in itself this great.

I find this "too modern" in my taste, can't put my finger why - but I would suggest thinking about re-texturing the walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
I find this "too modern" in my taste, can't put my finger why - but I would suggest thinking about re-texturing the walls.
@Marco, it's not made to be anything extra special. Painted brick walls do not disturb the experience of the players I would presume. As long as a map has a base, a variety of tools to enhance the roleplay imagination and mode then I think that map is justified.

Redirecting to your statement - could the walls be altered? Yes they could if necessary, a nice concrete texture would do the deed.

Thanks for your feedback.