Player "desync" randomly happening

Hi,
Sometimes I have weird problem that looks like a temporary timeout/lag but never fixes itself. The chat works, I can send messages and I can see what people do but everything else in my game stops. Not even textdraws update, can't see any players around me, when using commands (like teleports) I can see on the chat that they were executed by the server, but my game does completely nothing. Not even SetPlayerHealth to 0.0 works. Only way to fix it is by reconnecting. This has happened a few times on my server, I'm not using any plugins that modify the server, only streamer, sscanf etc not even YSF. I asked some players and they said it also happened to them, but not only on my server.

Is that some problem with the server or just a normal SAMP bug?

That's called desync, it's a bug related to packet loss that has existed for ages. If it's commonly happening for a number of players on your server and it's not on their end, you should try eliminating potential lag in the script or network.

Usually players will desync because their ping is too high, the host is having issues, or your script isn't optimized.