Evening,
I have been using gta san andreas on PC and it was working fine. Then I reinstalled windows on my laptop, so that I can play gta sa with more mods, but when I put the same gta sa, which is on PC, it doesnot even open. Please help.

Note: The GTA, which is on PC, is without mod.

Does it give you a direct X error?

No :C Please help!

what happens with game when you try to run it? Does it give any error? What windows do you use?

I use windows 7 prof. It shows nothing. Its just not launching :c

No one can solve this problem

If this is a bought game, send a message to Rockstar-Games and ask them to fix the issue.
If it is a cracked one, download and install Transmission-QT, go to ******* and search for GTA-SA free download.
I'll recommend you to download one of the last uploaded GTA-SA's in order to make it work fine with SA-MP.

Regards, Manuel de Jong.

Right-click your gta_sa.exe >>> Troubleshoot Compatibility >>> It'll detect issues for a while >>> It'll ask to launch using recommended settings >> > Click Start The Program >>>If it launches, click Yes, save these settings for this program. >>> If it still doesn't work, click No, try using different settings >>> Click No, it worked with earlier versions of windows and try the same with every other versions of windows.

If any worked, save that setting.

Just install DirectX9... Jesus...

No need for compatibility settings in the slightest.

yes that right