Why plugins not loading?

Hi,I got a free server....
But when i try to load plugins it's not loading :/

Code:
[05:27:01] 
[05:27:01] Server Plugins
[05:27:01] --------------
[05:27:01]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[05:27:01]   Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[05:27:01]  Loading plugin: mysql
[05:27:01]   Failed (plugins/mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[05:27:01]  Loading plugin: streamer
[05:27:01]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[05:27:01]  Loading plugin: crashdetect
[05:27:01]   Failed (plugins/crashdetect: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[05:27:01]  Loaded 0 plugins.
I had putted dll and so files......still no wok :/

Redownload and recompile your script with the downloaded plugins. Also .dll is for windows OS and .so for linux, but if you are using the includes on your control panel you should only use the .so and not .dll , i don't think you can use the both of them.. Also if you could show your server.cfg file so we could see it..

Plugin names on Linux MUST include the "extension" (.so) because Linux does not handle extensions. It just sees the dot as part of the filename.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Plugin names on Linux MUST include the "extension" (.so) because Linux does not handle extensions. It just sees the dot as part of the filename.
Also linux is case sensitive, so MySql and mysql is not the same (just an example).