Im trying to find someone........

Im trying to find someone who can make a textdraw health and kevlar like TRP server i will pay from 10-15$
Add me in skype anthony.caleno if it not working anthony.caleno22
Please!

Please help

Anyone?

match.com

They apparently also have a chat bot system, there you will get instant help since you want to get help so eagerly. Recommended 12/10 site for finding someone that you need in your life.

Trp lol. Glad to see you using my character name for your skype. Wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve been impersonating me as well. Very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serghate
Посмотреть сообщение
Trp lol. Glad to see you using my character name for your skype. Wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve been impersonating me as well. Very sad.
hhh It could just be a coincidence

Using my character name, from a community we’ve both been on (trp) is a coincidence? Lol it wouldn’t be the first guy to impersonate me. Just find it very sad. The fact he’s asking for the exact font and player hud that was on another server shows he lacks imagination, not to mention the name he “borrowed”, and goes to prove my point. I wish him all the best, hopefully he can shine as his own person rather than go around causing damage using other people’s name.