[GameMode] GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

GoldenLion's Counter-Strike

I started working on this script around 3 months ago because I was bored. I didn't plan to make a server, but yesterday I made one to see how far it can get. I only got around 5 players, which wasn't too bad, but then I realized I don't even want to have a server plus I got bored of developing the script because there's nothing to add in my opinion. I don't want it to collect dust in my computer either. So now I decided to release it. Hopefully someone gets an use from it. I tried to use as few includes as possible because I wanted to do everything myself. I made my own command processor, my own progress bars and menus. For saving I used SQLite. The gamemode is nicely optimized in my opinion. There's a map based in Montgomery made by me and it's the only one because I'm not a mapping guy and it takes a lot of time to map something. I'd appreciate that if you kept the credits in the gamemode.

Features

* bomb planting and defusing
* server-sided health and armor
* decent anti-cheat
* custom weapon damages
* custom death
* achievements system
* accessories system
* effects in some places (such as screen fading in and out)
* weapon shop
* weapon dropping
* more little stuff that I'm not going to list here

Screenshots

Here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/GvsAI

Plugins/Includes

You only need sscanf, streamer and foreach.

Download

Gamemode: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksycab...nterstrike.pwn
Database: https://pastebin.com/ms4x79eX

Adding maps

You'll first need to increase TOTAL_MAPS then go to LoadMaps function and add your map's data and then of course add your objects and you're done.

Credits

* SA-MP team for SA-MP
* GoldenLion (me) for the gamemode
* Kar for foreach
* Incognito for streamer
* ****** and Emmet_ for sscanf

Screenshot?

Screenshots look good. Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
Screenshot?
There's a link to the album in the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrysler
Посмотреть сообщение
Screenshots look good. Nice job.
Thanks!

Looks dope, neat work, gj

Good job! Nice gamemode.

Nice gamemode. +rep

@Eoussama what is your name in ********?

Good decision to release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks dope, neat work, gj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job! Nice gamemode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice gamemode. +rep
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Good decision to release it.
It sure was. A lot of people could find it useful.

I totally understand your decision, because I did the quite similar thing in the past. Although, the gamemode which I have released, was not scripted by me from the scratch, but I did only an edition. I was hosting the server with that gamemode and I barely got any player online, well, it was because of that server was not even hosted tab listed. The gamemode itself was not unique anymore, because it is old and well known and there is still other very similar servers around. So in that case, your gamemode in my opinion is unique and it is really rare to find a proper Counter Strike type of server nowadays and I think there is only one still active. Your gamemode is indeed very well optimized and it is sad, that you lost interest to continue working on it, even when there is nothing else really to add. So yeah, well done!

why you released it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
Посмотреть сообщение
I totally understand your decision, because I did the quite similar thing in the past. Although, the gamemode which I have released, was not scripted by me from the scratch, but I did only an edition. I was hosting the server with that gamemode and I barely got any player online, well, it was because of that server was not even hosted tab listed. The gamemode itself was not unique anymore, because it is old and well known and there is still other very similar servers around. So in that case, your gamemode in my opinion is unique and it is really rare to find a proper Counter Strike type of server nowadays and I think there is only one still active. Your gamemode is indeed very well optimized and it is sad, that you lost interest to continue working on it, even when there is nothing else really to add. So yeah, well done!
Actually I didn't really lose interest. I just ran out of ideas because I mostly add things related to Counter-Strike. I wouldn't add some kind of an event system for example. I think I could keep updating the gamemode if I got some ideas. Thanks you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasGR
Посмотреть сообщение
why you released it?
As I said in the thread I ran out of ideas and I wasn't interested in making a server so why would it collect dust in my computer if someone could get an use from it.

tested it with GoldenLion my brother, gamemode is dope as fuck

gj bro

guud

nice bro

server needs msql database

Also im getiing these errors when im compling
PHP код:
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(2552) : error 017undefined symbol "NetStats_GetConnectedTime"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(4748) : warning 209: function "ScriptInit_OnGameModeExit" should return a value
C
:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5163) : error 017undefined symbol "SHA256_PassHash"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5163) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
C
:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5172) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5173) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5174) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5175) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5176) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5177) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5178) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5179) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5180) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5181) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5182) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5183) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5184) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5185) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5186) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5187) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5188) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5189) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5190) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5200) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5219) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5232) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5237) : error 017undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
C:\Users\ilias_000\Downloads\2\gamemodes\counterstrike.pwn(5296) : error 017undefined symbol "SHA256_PassHash"
Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
26 Errors

He used SQLite Lanugage not MYSQL, try to upload all ineed files plugins/includes with correct version

Cool let me test Feedback later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
He used SQLite Lanugage not MYSQL, try to upload all ineed files plugins/includes with correct version
im using the latest versions of the plugins/includes