(FS)Weapon_Drive

Weapon Drive Thru
About: Always wanted to buy a weapon but cbf going into the ammu-nation? Well go thru the weapon drive thru
All you do is go into a checkpoint shown in the pics below, a menu pops up and you buy your gun.
Pics
Im not sure if this has been made but I seen the drive thru's for food and I though why not make one for guns, I made this myself with that help from shiznator, and nothing seems wrong with the script now
Download
Version 2:
Dressed the drive thru up a bit with some objects, and added some more weapon choices
Download
Mirrorz:
HaHosting
http://rafhell.com/mirrors/Gun.rar

looks great for dm servers ^^

Damn man. Nice. We best be using it on our server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schock
looks great for dm servers ^^
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriztian
Damn man. Nice. We best be using it on our server...
Thank You.

Looks cool.

Answer my question please Teddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
Looks cool.
Thank You -=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriztian
Answer my question please Teddy
What question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (FF)TeddyBear
Weapon Drive Thru
About: Always wanted to buy a weapon but cbf going into the ammu-nation? Well go thru the weapon drive thru
All you do is go into a checkpoint shown in the pics below, a menu pops up and you buy your gun.
Pics
Im not sure if this has been made but I seen the drive thru's for food and I though why not make one for guns, I made this myself with that help from shiznator, and nothing seems wrong with the script now
Download
I have seen the fast food one too and I like that as well! This is very creative tho for those who are being chased down and cannot get out to get guns(otherwise they will get blasted on haha)! Great work Teddy I am sure a lot of folks will love it!

cheers :P

maybe try adding every gun and yeh its not really realistic, put it near an ammunation lol :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames
maybe try adding every gun and yeh its not really realistic, put it near an ammunation lol :\
1. I have started a new version and have added some more weapons with a more real price on them.
2. Putting it near a ammunation would be shit because this is intended to be a drive thru, not a walk on.
3. In the next version, I have used mta and added objects to make the drive thru look more attractive.
4. And it's mainly focused on dm not rp, so the realistic part dosn't really count.

Good (in a car wash xD)

Lol, very nice and original idea!! And great that you're using checkpoints, not a timer with playertopoint (or are you lol, I didnt check?). Really nice work!

Damn, nice. Simple, but nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypar
Lol, very nice and original idea!! And great that you're using checkpoints, not a timer with playertopoint (or are you lol, I didnt check?). Really nice work!
Yea, im using a checkpoint.

Also ver 2 with some of the things i mentioned.

Very nice...

Mirror:
http://rafhell.com/mirrors/Gun.rar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFuSeR
thnx, i'll add it to first post

i tested it, it's nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers
i tested it, it's nice
tyvm

LOL xD xD xD This is really original xD xD Nice1 xD xD