Stupid hackers using slapper hack ...

Is there any fucking way to patch this shit? Im tired of this fucking hackers coming into my server and using slapperhack and slapping all the players ?

These hacks are out of reach, client side modification is what can stop them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't know how these hacks exactly work under the hood, any explanations? I can't comment/help if I don't know how it works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PUWFUVEiiU

It somehow tps to the player or idk lol

It uses CLEO and SAMPFUNC to do it.

It just spawns a huge vehicle which makes a bug and pops you up to the sky or infront, just we need to strong block people from teleporting vehicles, or find out the algurithm that they used to build this shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemME
Посмотреть сообщение
It just spawns a huge vehicle which makes a bug and pops you up to the sky or infront, just we need to strong block people from teleporting vehicles, or find out the algurithm that they used to build this shit.
If the first thing you said is right, then anti car warp could help in this if I'm not wrong...

You can download the source and decompile it in Sanny Builder. It's a bit of a mess to sort through but it does indeed look like it's teleporting vehicles around a lot and you should be able to catch that event with OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.

Does the player who slapped them also get slapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins
Посмотреть сообщение
Does the player who slapped them also get slapped?
I think they doesnt even move Im not sure I need to ask my staff team.

I have seen one before where the player is put into a skydiving animation and flies along the ground, which usually results in players going flying while on-foot. That should be easy enough to detect.

Other than that, I was sure that vehicle interaction was the only other way they could achieve this... maybe I'm wrong.