Friday 13th - SA:MP

Hi everyone, i'm thinking to start a project like Friday 13th Game.
Unique mode, with cool maps, alot of Textdraws for panels etc..
What do you think about? Wich systems i can create for?

Do it, or do not do it. Don't ask others. People create threads like yours over and over and get nowhere. No server to ever be seen, it's either they lose interest, "get lazy", life is fucked up for them atm, or whatever reason they have to drop the project.

People will get bored of it really really fast.

I agree with the posts above, and people would need to try your server first. You can't know how it will go without trying.

GL, it would be really unique to try it out

You guys should try to encourage him. The cause of everything CheezIt said
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt
Посмотреть сообщение
it's either they lose interest, "get lazy", life is fucked up for them atm, or whatever reason they have to drop the project.
is because of discouragement/lost of motivation/inspiration. Y'all complaining about it when it's also you who caused it.

I'm not really good into these types of projects, all I could think of is to combine all GTA:SA myths(don't know what they are, try searching it) and adding them to the project. It's your choice what mode you'll like to use. Freeroam, Roleplay, Survival, etc.

PS: I've been a victim of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
You guys should try to encourage him. The cause of everything CheezIt said

is because of discouragement/lost of motivation/inspiration. Y'all complaining about it when it's also you who caused it.

I'm not really good into these types of projects, all I could think of is to combine all GTA:SA myths(don't know what they are, try searching it) and adding them to the project. It's your choice what mode you'll like to use. Freeroam, Roleplay, Survival, etc.

PS: I've been a victim of this.
It's not to demotivate him, these threads appear regularly and the result is always the same. And like I said before, do what you want to do and not what others want you to do. If you don't like the gm you'll be working on a lot, then don't even bother. You need passion to surpass the common feeling of dropping a WIP project.

He's also asking what systems he should add to the gm, while the title basically tells him so. So I wouldn't expect much, oh and also the grammar...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So I wouldn't expect much, oh and also the grammar...
You already are discouraging him in some way. Try to be more insensitive with people's feelings.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You already are discouraging him in some way. Try to be more insensitive with people's feelings.
Lol

World Wide Web System [CANCELLED - LOST MOTIVATION]

Am I right or am I right? Do you get my point? And yours isn't even an entire gamemode...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol

World Wide Web System [CANCELLED - LOST MOTIVATION]

Am I right or am I right? Do you get my point? And yours isn't even an entire gamemode...
Yeah, my crush just admitted she didn't have the same feelings as I have, I considered her my inspiration. Unrelated. btw, relax, not gonna start a war here. I'm a peaceful person.

I've kept my summer busy focusing on one project. WWW system is one of the scripts I was adding.

My life story:

She was the whole picture of the project I was focusing on. She was the reason I made a project from scratch that almost cost me my life. I almost died working on it. I didn't sleep for like 3-4 nights, collapsed on the 5th day. The system was a lot more than "confusing" it was complex, but I still had her behind it, till the day of the revelation came, I lost everything. Almost lost the whole project I made since summer.

Not sure why I'm confronting this scene here. It's just that there's no one else I had to talk to.

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, my crush just admitted she didn't have the same feelings as I have, I considered her my inspiration. Unrelated. btw, relax, not gonna start a war here. I'm a peaceful person.

I've kept my summer busy focusing on one project. WWW system is one of the scripts I was adding.

My life story:

She was the whole picture of the project I was focusing on. She was the reason I made a project from scratch that almost cost me my life. I almost died working on it. I didn't sleep for like 3-4 nights, collapsed on the 5th day. The system was a lot more than "confusing" it was complex, but I still had her behind it, till the day of the revelation came, I lost everything. Almost lost the whole project I made since summer.

Not sure why I'm confronting this scene here. It's just that there's no one else I had to talk to.
Yeah, life isn't easy. You appear to be young, so expect a lot of downs while you age, but also some ups. Relationships at your age don't really go all the way to getting married, so keep your chin up and move forwards.

And now you can maybe see my point more clearly. IRL problems always get people to drop their projects, that's why I don't like threads like this. They should stop wasting their time asking if they should do something or not, and just do it if they're willing to. Because the result is always the same.