[WILD WEST SERVER] SALOON

Saloon map for the wild west project. This is a snippet of the map, more pictures can be found on the forum.

PROS: The tables are unsolid, meaning you can walk through them and position yourself properly on the chair.
CONS: The underneath of the tables is transparent, samp object bug - not fixable nor a major issue.

All of your maps are entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
All of your maps are entertaining.
Thanks!

Quality stuff right there,
Your maps really give the feelings of the environment
Keep posting I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailerZ
View Post
Quality stuff right there,
Your maps really give the feelings of the environment
Keep posting I like it!
I am glad it has been influencing you to vibe that way.

Interesting, a bit more than unique and has a touch of particular exciting taste.
This surely will bring rather good RP experiences into your server.
Manage your server well, and if you need help with programming, toss me a PM. I'm willing to help that project go slightly up for no cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeRz
View Post
Interesting, a bit more than unique and has a touch of particular exciting taste.
This surely will bring rather good RP experiences into your server.
Manage your server well, and if you need help with programming, toss me a PM. I'm willing to help that project go slightly up for no cash.
It shall bring a lively experience into the environment, of course. The maps we at the mapping team of ww-rp produce are meant to insight people of the ambience of the wild west.

I appreciate your offering to program, but the server is merely to launch with 6 months of work already accomplished.

Nothing's as good as WW-RP. Long live WW-RP.

Amazingly done.

Thanks for your feedback Marco. In addition to this, me and a friend are working on a big map which is going to take some time to finish. Meanwhile I got some more fun, creative interior designs which are unrelated to the project, expect new shit soon.

Wow! Amazing job!