Have you noticed?

Have you noticed that there are so many RP servers that have been started and advertised here :P I thought that no one will start a server in 2017 cuz SAMP is dying

you're to one who's dying. samp's on the top bruh .

if people start servers that is opposite dying?

Actually creating more servers means SA:MP isn't dying, it makes it raising more than before as more interesting servers will attract more players... Or you just want to keep saying and repeating like a parrot that SA:MP is dying? Keep your opinion for yourself, please.

Dying from what? If there are no updates it doesn't mean its dead. Look at playercount, higher than ever. Nothing more to say. Sure maybe it's not that fun to play as in past, but it's still running.

You've proven your thought wrong.

It's totally stupid to always say "look at the player count - it's higher than ever!!11!". How can you believe this player count when hundreds of servers (mostly russian ones) have about 1000 fake players because they send fake query info to attract people? The real player count is much much smaller. And to be honest I think that the fact no updates are made actually perfectly means that its "dead". No support from the author = a dead project, unless someone else keeps maintaining it.
I'm not talking about any dying in terms of player loss or whatever, but what is going on for the last 2 years is jut not the right way to handle a project as big as SAMP is. Why can't we even get a smallest hint from anybody from the team if they are even working on it? Especially when new threads with the same questions pop up on the forums and just spam them. If the questions were answered nobody would bother with asking them everyday and creating pointless threads going nowhere. Internet listing is gone for 2 years, hosted tab is totally unprofitable (it would maybe be if it was 20$ for a year, but definitely not for a month). This makes it very hard for new servers that still don't have any stable player base to grow. I remember the times when creating a 24h test server resulted in having ~10 players appear randomly out of nowhere without even advertising it anywhere.

We totally didn't notice the godfather edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Actually creating more servers means SA:MP isn't dying, it makes it raising more than before as more interesting servers will attract more players... Or you just want to keep saying and repeating like a parrot that SA:MP is dying? Keep your opinion for yourself, please.
+1

The playerbase hasn't died but the quality of servers had.
Can't even find a lot of decent English roleplay servers as most of them are using scripts from other roleplay servers and adding nothing new to them. There's ones that also have decent scripts but die in a month due to a minimal amount of effort put into the server.