Is the apocalyptic genre of RP dead on samp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Apocalyptic, yes. Zombies, no. I hate zombie games and I'm thankful that the zombie hype is (almost?) over.

I actually like roleplay, just not the way it gets implemented in SA-MP; it mostly still boils down to learning commands and typing A LOT. Boring. If I want to pull a shotgun from my ass and blast some fools I should be able to do that without typing three lines of text. That's how this game works. Acceptable breaks from reality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
View Post
I agree with you,I actually left from roleplay server because of that,typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
I was reading things about roleplaying pulling out a shotgun and shooting at someone. There are ways to prevent such things from being roleplayed (as it is currently in LSRP). As long as can hold that weapon on you, there's no need to roleplay it, example:

Deagle, you can hide it in your belt, no need to roleplay pulling it out.
Shotgun, you cannot hide it in any possible way. You need a bag to keep it in. As long as you got a bag on you, you don't need to RP it.
M4, you cannot hide it, get a backpack or something to keep it in.

Another way is to make automated messages of taking out the gun from a car/place so you won't have to type it yourself.

If you think you are STILL required to type too much, use hotkeys.
Y I personally develop so that the script limit the player from abusing,,, I don't want everyone to need to record everything then report them to admin.
I make it so what I dont want to happen, just can't happen.
No "/me walks away", you just walk away. (Someone once told me "Hey you didn't /me walk away" seriously.

Messages In This Thread