free steam gift cards?

is there any legit way to get free steam gift cards? i found some websites, which are all the same and they tell you to complete the offers, but they are obviously a scam. even if you share their website on different social networks, they at the end tell "sorry, we are out offers and blablabla". also there is a survey thing, where you have to gain specific amount of points, to get the free steam gift card, but for that you have to click on ads, watch videos, install and use apps etc. but it takes forever really. because you need lets say 6,000 points and for each ad you recieve 50-100..

Nothing in life is free. Get a job.

Well those websites are fake, steam gift cards are buyable.

As the guy above said, all those websites are fake and scam, you are just wasting your time doing surveys and watching ads/videos and helping them make money, and then you get nothing.
I'm 99% sure that there's no way to get free steam gift cards, the only way is to actually buy them.

You can buy a cheap gift card from G2A.

If you want to do surveys for gift cards, then click the 2nd picture in my signature. I made a $5 steam gift card in like 3 days putting in an hour. Now I mostly just get tf2 keys, but they have a lot of options.

p.s. is not free if you're doing something in return