which is better

normal dialog or use include easydialog ?https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=475838

Well, use whatever you feel comfortable with. Everyone has different opinions but personal, easydialog is much easier to use from my experience.

I to find it alot easier rather then using dialog ids, it makes it alot easier to track them rather then having to remember the id's for example.

Код:
#define DIALOG_REGISTER
Код:
if(dialogid == DIALOG_REGISTER)
under OnDialogResponse

Код:
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Register",string,"Register","");

NORMAL DIALOG BY 1000000000000000000000000000000 TIMES!!! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

Normal dialogs are faster than easyDialogs, thats because it isn't optimised
No clue about y_dialog with y_inline functions

But you need to use switch which are faster than normal ifs
PHP код:
switch(dialogid) {
    case 
DIALOG_REGISTER: {}
    case 
DIALOG_LOGIN: {}

Is easydialog really that slow? I started using it recently and i don't mind sacrificing a bit of performance for some cleaner code? :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
Is easydialog really that slow? I started using it recently and i don't mind sacrificing a bit of performance for some cleaner code? :0
A cleaner code is important.

Speed is not a factor dialogs are not called enough to have any effect. Just like command processors yes some are faster than others will it matter? No the difference is too small you need 100,000 iteration tests just to measure the difference. I would always go for y_inline/y_dialogs superior in every way to any other method.