[ADVICE/HELP] Yini or Dini

I was wondering if I can i use both YINI and DINI in my script.. But not for example save with YINI and load with DINI.. So can I use login/register system with YINI and House system with DINI?

Personally I'd say go for MySQL.

Next choice, if you prefer file saving, then I'd suggest to fully use YINI, I see no point in mixing between saving systems. Also, according to tests/stats, YINI is faster.

MySQL is to complicated for me so I will try to learn YINI.. I need it for custom vehicle system.. Thank you anyway.. If you have some good advice for YINI, write it freely..

I mix mysql and my own pawn natives functions. Let the hate begin lmao.

In the end you'd want to go for a database instead of files, start early trust me! But certain things you want to just save with files coz no need to change it in a database. Last but least, remember that you only learn when you go outside your comfort zone!

SA-MP has sqlite built in works perfectly fine and is easy to use.

as MatTrucker already said, I'd really advice you to use MySQL.
It's not that hard believe me, just learn the SQL language and you're good to go.

And if you're going to use either yini/dini I'd go for SQLite as that's already built in.

dini2 is fastest ini processor.

I started scripting on DINI the past 3 months and switched to MySQL 2 weeks ago.

DINI isn't worth it in the long run. MySQL offers you greater features in your script. You can always learn how to use it. If you want a good tutorial (not on MySQL but it explains whats done in the video) watch iGetty's videos on *******.

https://www.*******.com/playlist?lis...5oBsdfMpaIZlsB

Dini is old and slow

• Y_INI is good but its something oudated and there are someservers still using it
  • Dini is good but its something outdated too and there are sometherevers still using it (iam one of them)
  • dini2 is good and up todate but its still detecting some bugs so i would suggest to use Dini and wait for next dini2 Bug fixs and then make sure its fixed and use it (on my personal opinion)
So on my opnion Dini is much better and faster