[Map] Swimming Pool - PimpMyMap

Sooo recently i got the idee to transform crappy maps in awesome crations for everyone to use freely. And i did it, ive searched on the forum and quickly i found a map made by NinjaBlack. This thing took me around 2-3 hours to make and i think it looks good, hope u gonna like it too.

Down bellow you can find the links to original map, timelapse transformation video and download link.

If u want me to transform other maps, leave me a link in the comments.

Original Map

Timelapse Video

Download Link

Aweasome... <3 +Repped
What Map editor + Texture do you use please 

Awesome texture mapping ! You're a great mapper. Repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
Aweasome... <3 +Repped
What Map editor + Texture do you use please 
Thanks!
I use Texture Studio - http://*******/SrKO7n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenzT
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome texture mapping ! You're a great mapper. Repped
Thanks man, i apreciate!

I know that mapping isn't easy, so I understand if you don't want to put some extra work into the video editing.

Still, I think displaying images from the same angles before and after working on the map will have a better impact on the presentation, rather than filming yourself running around and handling objects.
(that is not a timelapse, by the way).

Sure, you can still film yourself in case someone actually wants to see how you actually achieved some detail thing during construction.
But as a viewer, what I expect to see when reading "pimp my<something>", is seeing the clear difference you made straight out front.

This is a great idea. There are a lot of maps around that started as great concepts but ended up suffering from the lack of attention to details and other stuff.
I also repped, and I look forward to see more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that mapping isn't easy, so I understand if you don't want to put some extra work into the video editing.

Still, I think displaying images from the same angles before and after working on the map will have a better impact on the presentation, rather than filming yourself running around and handling objects.
Sure, you can still film yourself in case someone actually wants to see how you actually achieved some detail thing during construction.
But as a viewer, what I expect to see when reading "pimp my<something>", is seeing the clear difference you made.

This is a great idea. There are a lot of maps around that started as great concepts but ended up suffering from the lack of attention to details and other stuff.
I look forward to see more.
This was kinda the pilot video. From the next one i will make a new intro and nice cinematics at the end and the beggining.

Another extravagant performance! I say Flashhiee for SA-MP 2017 Mapper Of The Year (If there was ever such a thing) the quality of your mapping is consistent over the shitload of maps I have seen.

I want to see a pimptastical bitch-slap given to this crappy but cool map that fell short of real vision.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=634928

Nicely done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Another extravagant performance! I say Flashhiee for SA-MP 2017 Mapper Of The Year (If there was ever such a thing) the quality of your mapping is consistent over the shitload of maps I have seen.

I want to see a pimptastical bitch-slap given to this crappy but cool map that fell short of real vision.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=634928
Ohhh thank you Pottus! Sure man, i will give to that map a good realism and design boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
Посмотреть сообщение
Nicely done!
Thanks for your feedback m8!

Great quality, well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
Посмотреть сообщение
Ohhh thank you Pottus! Sure man, i will give to that map a good realism and design boost.

Thanks for your feedback m8!
I really like watching your mapping it gives me ideas for improvements but I need Crayder to finish his release. The good thing about TS is I know it like the back of hand so it is pretty easy for me to create new commands. In fact a lot of commands are copy/pasted and re-written to do similar but different things. One feature I need to add is a toggle for map/group rotation to either rotate as a whole group or rotate each object individually this is extremely useful and SHOULD have been put in already. Although I am pretty sure you can do it with the objectmetry module I like to make as many ways as possible to achieve the results desired through various techniques.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMaestro123
View Post
Way too much objects. You choosed nice textures.
This is the way to go if u want a high quality looking map. Thanks anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Great quality, well done!
Thank you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
I really like watching your mapping it gives me ideas for improvements but I need Crayder to finish his release. The good thing about TS is I know it like the back of hand so it is pretty easy for me to create new commands. In fact a lot of commands are copy/pasted and re-written to do similar but different things. One feature I need to add is a toggle for map/group rotation to either rotate as a whole group or rotate each object individually this is extremely useful and SHOULD have been put in already. Although I am pretty sure you can do it with the objectmetry module I like to make as many ways as possible to achieve the results desired through various techniques.
I don't know if this is allready into the editor, but it will be cool to select multiple objects(like 5-6 at a time) and clone all of them and then move em all together.

Yes you can clone groups of objects.