Best way of making many checkpoints??

What is the best way of making alot of checkpoints (around 40-50). Would that be using the Streamer plugin by Incognito? Please let me know

Of course using a streamer would be better,Everything in samp has a limit and by a streamer you can pass these limits, And it's all the same,there is no better way, but using a streamer would be better than creating them without a streamer.

I probably misinformed you, I'd like to know how? I know I can just define every checkpoint etc but that would take up alot of time. what I'd like to know is if there is an easier way of doing it.

Perhaps CreateDynamicCheckpoint(); ?
I dont really get your question

I guess you are asking if there is a way to make the checkpoints fast without having to set each one?
I dont think so, just go to the locations you want and use /save and paste the function for creating checkpoints 50 times and just copy the locations and paste them. it wont take alot of time trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
Perhaps CreateDynamicCheckpoint(); ?
I dont really get your question
My question is: Is there a quicker and easier way to create many checkpoints instead of defining them 1 by 1 and checking wether a player is in that checkpoint

Yes it is possible, but it requires some coding mate.

And how would I do this? I dont need the exact script, just guidelines

Depends what you want the checkpoint to do. If all the checkpoints have the same or a similar purpose then a generic piece of code will do but otherwise you're still going to have to define the actions manually. Tip: use the STREAMER_EXTRA_ID property to store extra information.

I want to make teleporters for Cops n Robbers. So that means that I will have to make (and define) each checkpoint/teleporter?