[Tool/Web/Other] Line of Code Reader

What is this?
This program allows you to read the amount of lines you have in a specified file extension, in a specified folder and its subfolders. This is not meant to be any revolutionary software, it's a simple program I made up for fun and mainly to help myself. Along with that I thought "why not releasing it?". Programmed in C#, WPF project and, if it matters, with async methods (was perhaps the main purpose of me creating this, so I'd learn and get to use async a bit more). Was also fun to use a bit of recursion again! The picture above displays of how it looks like and to sum it up it looks bad, as mentioned before this is nothing I put a lot of effort into, it was just fun to make and instructions are in the readme (see github link below).

There are probably other more simpler ways of checking the same thing with perhaps cmd prompt or something, but I wanted to make this so I made it. This isn't really meant to be maintained as, well, there is nothing to maintain so I will just leave a download link.

Github & Download
For safety reasons and less commercials I decided to put it on github rather than some weird downloading website:
https://github.com/Hansrutger/CSharp...ster/LoCReader

Usefull for counting lines in modular coding