[Need Help] Fixing A Corrupted USB

I am a proud owner of a corrupted 8 GB Kingston DT101 G2 USB and i was a looking for a solution to fix it,i tried shitloads of solution but none worked,actually the USB got corrupted when i was "installing" (Not copying) Gta Sa to it and i pulled it off the computer.
Whenever i insert the USB to the port it shows only its drive letter (G) not the name,and it says to format it so it will be usable,and when i try to format:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when i try to open it:

If you know any solution to this problem,please help me,ill be real thankful.

Most probably the hardware must be broken. Buying new one might be the only solution.

Open disk management and see what it says in there. Right click start menu and choose Disk Management. Or press WIN + R and run diskmgmt.msc. If possible, delete the volume or partition that is currently on there and then create a new primary partition. If that doesn't work you'll probably have to fiddle with diskpart, but that's tricky and you can brick your entire system if you do it wrong.

Everything vince said, plus keep in mind that DiskPart wont help you if your USB has broken hardware. Newer USB's use self monitoring systems like HDD's use SMART. When they detect something is wrong they lock themselves for write access on a hardware level, that means you wont be able to write anything to it, not even new partition file (means format will always fail).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyS
Посмотреть сообщение
Most probably the hardware must be broken. Buying new one might be the only solution.
Im sure the hardware is not broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Open disk management and see what it says in there. Right click start menu and choose Disk Management. Or press WIN + R and run diskmgmt.msc. If possible, delete the volume or partition that is currently on there and then create a new primary partition. If that doesn't work you'll probably have to fiddle with diskpart, but that's tricky and you can brick your entire system if you do it wrong.
Ive tried both things before,but didnt work,the 'DISKPART' didn't work because i was unable to execute the "CLEAN" command,it was giving me error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything vince said, plus keep in mind that DiskPart wont help you if your USB has broken hardware. Newer USB's use self monitoring systems like HDD's use SMART. When they detect something is wrong they lock themselves for write access on a hardware level, that means you wont be able to write anything to it, not even new partition file (means format will always fail).
I think thats the problem with the USB,as it refuses to format itself and gives out the error that the USB is write protected.But i haven't done anything harsh to the USB,it was working perfectly before it got corrupted,that makes me believe that the USB is still in perfect shape from the hardware aspect.

Try HP USB STORAGE FORMAT TOOL, it not only formats, but also re-creates the partitions, maybe it will work (run as admin)

Any really important data on it? 8gb sticks just cost like a few dollars, so it wouldnt be worth the effort to repair it.

How to be sure its no hardware damage? A badly timed removal could indeed damage the controller (though it is unlikely)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Any really important data on it? 8gb sticks just cost like a few dollars, so it wouldnt be worth the effort to repair it.

How to be sure its no hardware damage? A badly timed removal could indeed damage the controller (though it is unlikely)
Nothing important on it,just wanted to do some experiments (Like infecting/destroying a PC's OS just by inserting the USB)

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
Try HP USB STORAGE FORMAT TOOL, it not only formats, but also re-creates the partitions, maybe it will work (run as admin)
Tested it and another one too but it was unable to format the USB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing important on it,just wanted to do some experiments (Like infecting/destroying a PC's OS just by inserting the USB)
So they shot back and destroyed the USB stick instead

If you got 1 more USB drive around, put a *buntu image on it and try to format the other drive from live cd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
You deserve more than that then. Justice wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
Посмотреть сообщение
You deserve more than that then. Justice wins
wtf? You deserve to be hacked by an infected USB.
K0P won't get hacked, because he now knows how such USB looks like and how to protect himself (because he was probably following some tutorial on how to do it, so even though he was unsuccesssful, he still knows how it looks like)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf?
You look more offended than he would ever be by my words though

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You deserve to be hacked by an infected USB.
lol
that's a pretty sexy reason to be hacked for

I am very easily offended recently, i should seek professional help or I will do a school shooting soon

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am very easily offended recently, i should seek professional help or I will do a school shooting soon
First step is to get off SA-MP Forums.