Trying to find a game panel/Hosting panel

So i'm looking for a gamepanel to host samp servers for my friends only, i tried open game panel but i had trouble running samp on it actually and the ftp didn't work at all on it.
So please give me some suggestions :P
Ofc i'd prefer a free one but i can consider paying for a panel also if i can't find anything else

Well http://www.bgpanel.net/ is a new shiny tool...something like Swift in the past...

gamecp.

1- to get your FTP Working with OGP you should use this code
Код:
sudo sed -i "s/^LoadModule\( \)*mod_auth_file.c/#LoadModule mod_auth_file.c/g" "/etc/proftpd.conf"
sudo service proftpd restart
(it works on Centos only)
2- Open Game Panel is the easiest Game Panel on Installion
3- you may use Open Game Panel or GamePanelX as GamePanelX is something hard to install and it hadn't FTP....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
1- to get your FTP Working with OGP you should use this code
Код:
sudo sed -i "s/^LoadModule\( \)*mod_auth_file.c/#LoadModule mod_auth_file.c/g" "/etc/proftpd.conf"
sudo service proftpd restart
(it works on Centos only)
2- Open Game Panel is the easiest Game Panel on Installion
3- you may use Open Game Panel or GamePanelX as GamePanelX is something hard to install and it hadn't FTP....
I'm using pure-ftpd right now, tried proftpd aswell which didn't work lol
could you tell me how to fix it for pureftpd if you know? otherwise i'll try proftpd again and try the command you posted

idk how it works with samp game panels but when i installed multicraft game panel for minecraft using centos 7 i had to asl install a web server for iot to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
idk how it works with samp game panels but when i installed multicraft game panel for minecraft using centos 7 i had to asl install a web server for iot to work
I have multicraft and been using it for years, strictly meant for minecraft servers only :P

If you are on ubuntu use vsftpd. Its very basic and simple, yet it gets job done. Also if you want users to write into home dir (their root), you will need unofficial version but since its open source no problem there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are on ubuntu use vsftpd. Its very basic and simple, yet it gets job done. Also if you want users to write into home dir (their root), you will need unofficial version but since its open source no problem there.
I use CentOS 7 :P
Tried the brightpanel but having some problems adding "Boxes" as it can't connect/login to ssh for some reason and tried using their ssh tool which didn't help either