Help me on Flood Attack

At present my server is 70 80 players but when server ddos i do not up ping that player lag and throw out slowly, this is flood bug or attack who can help me? I am currently using 64-bit linux centos 6.9

Same problem

this can be due to multiple issues,
1: Server Script, if you have functions that use an awful lot of your servers power and you have no cap on how you can flood it someone can use dialogs, respawn systems, vehicles to lag your server/mysql.
2: Your networks firewall not configured correctly allowing SYN flood attacks.
3: General DDoS.
4:Or your machine is just unable to handle that many players online at one time.

The most common method is a player saving his stats but flooding it or connection request floods at the moment is the biggest one i've come across. Ways to mitigate? Script compatibility making sure there is no errors/loops/timers that are creating Packetloss or lag. Hope this helps in some sort of way and make sure you have a scripter that understands how to make your script less laggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofski
Посмотреть сообщение
this can be due to multiple issues,
1: Server Script, if you have functions that use an awful lot of your servers power and you have no cap on how you can flood it someone can use dialogs, respawn systems, vehicles to lag your server/mysql.
2: Your networks firewall not configured correctly allowing SYN flood attacks.
3: General DDoS.
4:Or your machine is just unable to handle that many players online at one time.

The most common method is a player saving his stats but flooding it or connection request floods at the moment is the biggest one i've come across. Ways to mitigate? Script compatibility making sure there is no errors/loops/timers that are creating Packetloss or lag. Hope this helps in some sort of way and make sure you have a scripter that understands how to make your script less laggy.
How to change the roundify