impl.inc Error

I get these errors while trying to compile ,how to fix ?

PHP код:
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(229) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iterator:%1<%2>")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(246) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "foreach(%0)")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(328) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Init(%0)")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(346) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Add")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(365) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Remove")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(384) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Free")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(422) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Contains(%0)")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(464) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_SafeRemove")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(532) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Random")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(550) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Count")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(575) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Clear")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(641) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Begin")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(656) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_End")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(671) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_First")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(687) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Last")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(703) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Next")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(719) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Iter_Prev")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(936) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "new%0|||%3|||%1:%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(942) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_THIRD|||%9|||%1|||%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(945) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_FOURTH|||%1=Y_FOREACH_FIFTH|||%9|||%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(948) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_SEVENTH|||%9Y_FOREACH_SIXTH;%0|||%1|||%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(951) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_SIXTH;%1|||Y_FOREACH_SEVENTH|||%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(954) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_FIFTH|||Y_FOREACH_FOURTH|||%1:%2|||")
C:\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_foreach/impl.inc(958) : warning 201redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "Y_FOREACH_SECOND|||Y_FOREACH_THIRD|||%2,%1|||"

Um try to update YSI to the latest.

Already updated...

Remove YSI

Whole Folder of YSI ?

Then i can't compile ??

Don't include both the standalone foreach and the YSI foreach. You can use either, but not both at the same time.

And how to use only one ? I'm newbie ,and i got error
Quote:

cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Data\y_iterate.inc(4 17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "y_foreach/impl"

That is why i included y_foreach

well remove one from include list
if you use ysi library use y_foreach if not use standalone version

I did that but now i see these

Quote:

C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(742) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(738) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "addsiren"
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(760) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "CreateVehicle")
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(778) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "AddStaticVehicle")
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(784) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(780) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "addsiren"
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(802) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "AddStaticVehicleEx")
C:\Users\\Desktop\cnr2\cnr2\pawno\include\YSI\..\Y SI_Data\y_foreach/iterators.inc(818) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "DestroyVehicle")

just download all file ysi