problem with bandan

when I set the gangbandana I get no errors or warning but ig when I type /bandana it says >Your gang does not have a bandana set.< but ive set it loads of times

CMDetgangcolor(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4)
{
if(AdminDuty[playerid] != 1 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "You're not on-duty as admin. To access your admin commands you must be on-duty. Type /aduty to go on-duty.");
return 1;
}
new string[128], family, color;
if(sscanf(params, "ix", family, color))
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "USAGE: /setgangcolor [Familyid] [Hex Color]");
return 1;
}
if(family < 0 || family > 14) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Invalid Gang ID.");

if(FamilyInfo[family][FamilyTaken] == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " That gang isn't being used.");
return 1;
}
color = FamilyInfo[family][FamilyBandana];
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has set gang ID %d's bandana to '%x'.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), family, color);
ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string, 1);
}
return 1;
}

CMD:bandana(playerid, params[])
{
new string[128], gangcolor;
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pGang] == 255) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Your not in a gang.");
if(FamilyInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGang]][FamilyBandana] == 0) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "Your gang does not have a bandana set.");<<<
gangcolor = FamilyInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGang]][FamilyBandana];
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBandana] != 1)
{
SetPlayerColor(playerid, gangcolor);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pBandana] = 1;
}
else
{
SetPlayerColor(playerid, TEAM_HIT_COLOR);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pBandana] = 0;
}
return 1;
}

In the setgangcolor your using this "color = FamilyInfo[family][FamilyBandana];" but in the bandana command your using "if(FamilyInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGang]][FamilyBandana] == 0)" Well those are two different variables. try replacing the bandana command one to "if(FamilyInfo[family][FamilyBandana] == 0)"

i did it but still the same problem

You know you have to first use the /setgangcolor command and set a color and then only it will work.

You're setting the color variable to the bandana's current set variable in the set command, which should be the other way around from what I can see.

Код:
FamilyInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pGang][FamilyBandana] = color;

lol I know this ive tried it I set it with /setgangcolor 1 0x40FFFFFF and I switched it I thought it might of helped before it was just the same

Код:
CMD:setgangcolor(playerid, params[])
{
{
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "You're not on-duty as admin. To access your admin commands you must be on-duty. Type /aduty to go on-duty.");
return 1;
}
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "USAGE: /setgangcolor [Familyid] [Hex Color]");
return 1;
}
if(family < 0 || family > 14) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Invalid Gang ID.");

{
return 1;
}
FamilyInfo[family][FamilyBandana];
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has set gang ID %d's bandana to '%x'.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), family, color);
}
return 1;
}
Try this

it works but now instead of a color it goes just black instead of any color

Yeah, therr was a mistake in the code i sent you, now it should work

Код:
CMD:setgangcolor(playerid, params[])
{
{
{
return 1;
}
{
return 1;
}

{
return 1;
}
FamilyInfo[family][FamilyBandana] = params;
}
return 1;
}

ill test and if work ill rep you