[GameMode] Xenon Gaming: Version 2

Xenon Gaming: Version 2
This is practically a rewrite of my previous Xenon Gaming RP script, which (looking back at now) was badly optimized, unorganized and was physically an eyesoar to look at and revise. With version 2, I'm planning on making the gamemode itself more or less similar while using more optimized and efficient methods that I've learnt throughout the years. The script still uses MySQL, it's currently adapted for version R39-6 of BlueG's plugin (it's not compatible with r40+ due to most cache functions being changed). With this, I'm starting from the ground up and completely redoing it, this is currently a work in progress and is only currently a basic gamemode.
Some things I've done so far:
  • Implemented a basic login and registration system. Login uses smart cache saving upon connect to handle loading initial data.
  • Implemented a basic spawning system. Will be changed as more things are added (death system, weapon system, faction system). Currently spawns players to last stored location, spawning is properly handled through OnPlayerSpawn.
  • Implemented a basic message of the day (MOTD) system. Loaded as a server setting, is prefixed with "message of the day". Nothing will show for players if the database setting is null.
  • Implemented a block for external NPC connections. Also skips rest of the login system for internal NPCs, not that any are currently used.
Current to-do list:
  • Implement salting on passwords.
  • Implement a proper spawning system - partially done.
  • Implement a MOTD to show upon login as a server setting - done.
  • Implement a saving system for player data.
  • Implement a chat/talk system.
  • Implement a logical command system.
  • Implement administrative functions.
  • Implement a weapon system.
  • Implement a death system.
  • Implement an IP banning system (also including range bans along with techniques for minimizing ban evasion).
  • Implement hooks to various functions: SendClientMessage (show in 2 lines when needed), Reset/GivePlayerMoney (update to variable and database), GetPlayerMoney (return amount from variable rather than game client).
  • Implement a faction system.
  • Implement a vehicle system (personal vehicles, faction vehicles, rental vehicles).
I'm ofcourse open to criticism as long as it's constructive. I'm not perfect and this gamemode won't be either, let me know how I can improve or optimize it further.
Code is available on GitHub, note that gamemodes/xenon_gaming_rp.amx will be outdated from time to time:
https://github.com/Abagail/Xenon-Gaming-RP-v3

What the fuck dude? how come you're using this name, and why the hell now?

Its my old cod community's name and i am re-opening it now... perfect timing bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение

Its my old cod community's name and i am re-opening it now... perfect timing bitch.
you are opening a cod server with this name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение

This name has been used since 2014. So, what's the matter?