Adding a new filterscript make the server crash.

Hello!

I'm having a server. But when I want to add a filterscript in the server.cfg, it crashes the server. I'm using SA-MP Server Manager. When I open that, and click 'Start' a pop-up opens that says "samp-server.exe doesn't work." (I need to close it) but when I remove the filterscript line, the server works. I've already checked if the name is good, and it is. I've tried more scripts, but none work.

Please help!

Greetz,
wesszzel.

PS. If you see any type mistakes, please report it so I change it. I wanna work on my English

Hello!

I'm having a server. But when I want to add a filterscript in the server.cfg, it crashes the server. I'm using SA-MP Server Manager. When I open that, and click 'Start' a pop-up opens that says "samp-server.exe doesn't work." (I need to close it) but when I remove the filterscript line, the server works. I've already checked if the name is good, and it is. I've tried more scripts, but none work.

Hey, what error message is shown in the logs and in the server window. Also, is it running on Linux? If Linux, try giving the gamemode + scriptfiles higher permissions.

Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommis
Hey, what error message is shown in the logs and in the server window. Also, is it running on Linux? If Linux, try giving the gamemode + scriptfiles higher permissions.

Hope this helps!
I'm running on my own PC.