Game Freezes

I created a map for my server, added it, but when I die, my game just freezes. Map causes it? I added some objects at my spawn points after death, so that's problem?

If it happens only for you, So maybe your game graphics can't load the objects, If it happens to all players, Then the server is either not fit to load the objects because of bad streamer version or maybe because there is a bad object in the mapping which causes the game to freeze or Crash when the game tries to load it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs
Посмотреть сообщение
If it happens only for you, So maybe your game graphics can't load the objects, If it happens to all players, Then the server is either not fit to load the objects because of bad streamer version or maybe because there is a bad object in the mapping which causes the game to freeze or Crash when the game tries to load it.
It is not only for me, and the server can load all the objects, no provblem with it, but it freezes only after death

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
It is not only for me, and the server can load all the objects, no provblem with it, but it freezes only after death
Then the problem in your PC graphics as it cant load all of these objects at the same time which causes to crash, try to download any software to maintain the fps or to be an anti crasher but he problem aint in the script buddy.