Problem with my /v get system

Hello, when I type /v get 1-5 , it spawns my car, but it doesn't put the plate to the vehicle, or the vehicle sanction(if it has one)
I dont understand it, because it safes the plate, and the vehicle sanction to the cars.cfg, but it doesn't come when I spawn the car.

I hope you can help me

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(x_job,"get",true))
            {
                x_job = strtok(cmdtext,idx);
                if(!strlen(x_job))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, ""COL_SZR"Usage:"COL_WHITE" /v get [1-5]");
                    return 1;
                }
                if(VehicleTime[playerid] > 0)
                {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "Player vehicle still updating, please try again in %d seconds.", VehicleTime[playerid]);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
                    return 1;
                }
                if(strcmp(x_job,"1",true) == 0)
                {
                    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey] == SCRIPT_CARS) {
                       SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"you do not have a vehicle in slot 1.");
                       return 1;
                    }
                    new carid;
                    new key2 = PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey];
                    if(CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cImpounded]==1) {
                        format(string, sizeof(string), "Your %s is impounded! Go to the Police Department to pay the fine!",CarInfo[pCarkey][cDescription]);
                        new rand = random(sizeof(ImpoundFloat));
                        carid=AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[key2][cModel], ImpoundFloat[rand][0], ImpoundFloat[rand][1], ImpoundFloat[rand][2], ImpoundFloat[rand][3],CarInfo[key2][cColorOne],CarInfo[key2][cColorTwo],3600);
                        //carid=AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[key2][cModel],1626.7706,-1545.2421,13.4616, 270.00,CarInfo[key2][cColorOne],CarInfo[key2][cColorTwo],3600);
                        VehSpawned[carid] = 1;
                        VehicleOwned[carid] = key2;
                        VehicleEngine[carid] = 0;
                        return 1;
                    }
                    if(CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cOwnedCar] == 0)
                    {
                        PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey] = SCRIPT_CARS;
                    }
                    if(ForwardOwnCar(1,playerid)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You already have a vehicle spawned, you must park it before you can spawn another"); return 1; }
                    else if(ForwardOwnCar(2,playerid)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You already have a vehicle spawned, you must park it before you can spawn another"); return 1; }
                    else if(ForwardOwnCar(3,playerid)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You already have a vehicle spawned, you must park it before you can spawn another"); return 1; }
                    else if(ForwardOwnCar(4,playerid)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You already have a vehicle spawned, you must park it before you can spawn another"); return 1; }
                    else if(ForwardOwnCar(5,playerid)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You already have a vehicle spawned, you must park it before you can spawn another"); return 1; }
                    else
                    {
                    carid = AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[key2][cModel],CarInfo[key2][cLocationx],CarInfo[key2][cLocationy],CarInfo[key2][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[key2][cAngle],CarInfo[key2][cColorOne],CarInfo[key2][cColorTwo],3600);
                    SetVehicleNumberPlate(carid, CarInfo[key2][cPlate]);
                    VehSpawned[carid] = 1;
                    VehicleEngine[carid] = 0;
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "vehicle 1 ( %s ) spawned", CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cDescription]);
                    VehicleOwned[carid] = key2;
                    SetVehicleToRespawn(carid);
                    LoadMods(carid,key2);
                    if(CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cPTicket]==1 && CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cPTicketS]==0) {
                        VehicleSanctionStats[carid][Sanctioned] = true;
                        CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cPTicketS] = 1;
                        format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_BIZ"Vehicle Sanction\nPrice: $%d\nReason: %s",CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cPTPrice], CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarkey]][cPTReason]);
                        VehicleSanctionStats[carid][sText3d] = Create3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_BIZ, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, TD_DISTANCE, 0, 0);
                        Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(VehicleSanctionStats[carid][sText3d], carid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
                    }
                    VehicleTime[playerid] = 15;
                    }
                    return 1;
                }

Anyone?

check CarInfo[key2][cPlate] print it see what it says, see if the text is good
And does the vehicle actually respawn currectly ?

24 bumps only.