MySQL problem

Hello I have very big MySQL problem. I'm trying to make MySQL login and register system, but when i compile my file, compiler output this:
Quote:

C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(56) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_ping"
C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(63) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_store_result"
C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_num_rows"
C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_free_result"
C:\Users\defs\Desktop\NEW SERVER\gamemodes\Ultimate.pwn(14 : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)

I am using the last MySQL version: R41-2 (downloaded from here).

These functions are not in the latest include. Change these functions to appropriate ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
These functions are not in the latest include. Change these functions to appropriate ones
Can you tell me how to change these functions to appropriate ones?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=616103
But thats for r40. Try changing to r41-2 yourself.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=616103
But thats for r40. Try changing to r41-2 yourself.
I already downloaded this version (I tried the last 5-6 versions, but it doesn't works).
By the way, I'm using this login/register system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraeror
Посмотреть сообщение
I already downloaded this version (I tried the last 5-6 versions, but it doesn't works).
By the way, I'm using this login/register system.
The link i gave you is not for downloading but it is a link to tutorial for changing from R33 to R40.
And the tutorial from which you are learning is totally out-dated read another tutorial.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The link i gave you is not for downloading but it is a link to tutorial for changing from R33 to R40.
And the tutorial from which you are learning is totally out-dated read another tutorial.
Okay, thanks +REP for you. I will try using another one.